Chicken has gone missing.

michael1003

Chirping
5 Years
Apr 29, 2014
I have a barded rock who a month ago when we chickens out to free range was not with the group when we put them back in then two days latter my son found her and we put her coop. Due to weather and other events they have not been out to free range in the last month till yesterday. Now once again this bird was not with the flock when it was time to go back t he coop. Is this bid gone broody and gone to hatch eggs? I looked for her every where and cat find her.

I have a barded rock who a month ago when we chickens out to free range was not with the group when we put them back in then two days latter my son found her and we put her coop. Due to weather and other events they have not been out to free range in the last month till yesterday. Now once again this bird was not with the flock when it was time to go back t he coop. Is this bid gone broody and gone to hatch eggs? I looked for her every where and cat find her.
My barred rock did this to me the last two nights, finally after finding at the coup in the morning, decided to watch to see where she was going. She had been roosting in a nearby tree!

Back
Top Bottom