Chicken LORE Project - Find & Submit Local Chicken Laws & Ordinances

Quote:
Yes, one validated submission earns one Scratch point. You can redeem them as follows:

5 Scratch 3 Months GFM (or GFM extension) for you or a friend
10 Scratch 6 Months GFM (or GFM extension) for you or a friend
18 Scratch 12 Months GFM (or GFM extension) for you or a friend

Thanx!!

Quote:
I believe both cities have been submitted already, but you'll have to check. Pick any city on the list, I went for somewhere "exotic" or somewhere I would like to visit.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I believe both cities have been submitted already, but you'll have to check. Pick any city on the list, I went for somewhere "exotic" or somewhere I would like to visit.
big_smile.png

Neither city says submitted. They both have dates on them. I am guessing that is like a submission in waiting or something?

Edited to add-I went back and actually read the whole thing like we are supposed to do in the first place. I live in an unincomporated area. I will submit that instead

Last edited:
Quote:
big_smile.png

Neither city says submitted. They both have dates on them. I am guessing that is like a submission in waiting or something?

Edited to add-I went back and actually read the whole thing like we are supposed to do in the first place. I live in an unincomporated area. I will submit that instead

Cities are still up for grabs only if the Validation column is Blank. As soon as we see that cities have been submitted, we put "Submitted" in the space. When we are in the process of verifying the submission, it will say "In Process". When the verification has been completed and a Scratch point has been earned, you will see a date in the "Date Validated" space.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
WOW! BYC Members are just the BEST!!!
woot.gif
Your response to help us compile this database of Chicken L.O.R.E. is overwhelming! We started with a list of just over 500 cities, and since the official roll-out of the project just 5 days ago, we have received 233 city submissions so far! That's fantastic, and far beyond what we were anticipating! LareePQG and I are working as fast as we can to get all these validated for you. Just like you, we have families, jobs, and oh yeah, lots of little chicks running around, that need our attention, too! So please bear with us!

Keep up the great work
thumbsup.gif
, and keep those submissions coming!!!

Last edited:
I just have to say that I am amazed that some of the larger cities in our state (La) have little-to-no restrictions on poultry--and I thought we were so lax here in our little area (which, I guess is a good thing!)
It's been interesting searching out the codes & reading up on them--not just poultry, but other things too.
Kudos to a good project!

I was wondering why the city of Tina in Missouri was on the list? It is a town smaller than mine. I though you only had big cities. Just curious.

Back
Top Bottom