Chicken manure!!!!!

I have the exact same problem as you haha... I do not have a poop board I just have a regular bird hut and I put fresh shavings down on the floor and they do there "duty" on there and every time at the end of the month I take a wheel barrow and a flat ended shovel and scrape all of the stuff off the floor and dump it in a compost we made in the summer... now heres the problem I have as well, it all freezes in the winter and I have two dogs but one of them does the exact same thing and tries to eat at the frozen doo doo hahaha so its VERY complicated as i'm sure you understand cause you cant put it anywhere!!! So what I suggest is you might already have one but in the spring when everything goes away I churn it and it will turn into dirt and I use it in my garden so that slowly takes away but it is so hard in the winter but when you use it for the garden it reduces the amount and you have a brand new empty compost for the winter to come... also what we are gonna do is extend the compost so we wont have it overflowing next winter lol. This probably wont help your problem but I'm always trying to help:):highfive::p:D

Back
Top Bottom