Chicken "mutt" club!!!

Pics
My little one lookin at the phone camra cause she likes that its camo

Nice chickens everybody !!!
From your pictures it looks like you have our chicks in a cage. Do you still keep a light on them? If so what temp do you keep it at? Mine are about the same age and are out growing their brooder box. I have acess to a guinea pig / rabbit cage I can move them to, but I need to know If I need to keep a light on them. I will post their weekly Picture update when I get home from work today.

Chicks need a light until they are fully feathered, with their adult feathers, and no more fuzzy down left. Then they no longer need the light.

I'm a day late, but here is their updated pictures. Any one want to make a guess on their gender yet? ...or which breeds? Do they still look like Frizzles?

Chic#1: Tank if you have been following this is the one with the head injury. I believe its a girl.

From this view you can see the t on its head.

Chick #2 Peep I think its a boy. Its comb looks like its starting to grow.

I'm a day late, but here is their updated pictures. Any one want to make a guess on their gender yet? ...or which breeds? Do they still look like Frizzles?

Chic#1: Tank if you have been following this is the one with the head injury. I believe its a girl.

From this view you can see the t on its head.

Chick #2 Peep I think its a boy. Its comb looks like its starting to grow.

Chick #2 still looks like a frizzle.Chick #1 not so much .

Back
Top Bottom