Chicken "mutt" club!!!

Pics
A brahma mix The cockerel is a NH/Silkie cross. His sister is pictured a few down Billy Idol, faverolle/lt brahma Silkie/faverolle/lt brahma/who know's what else. Sting is his name... its in the do... Stings bro Billy Idol... He's a faverolle/lt brahma Belle Mai (RIP) She's a faverolle silkie Rod Stewart, Faverolle Silkie also... Belle Mai's brother. they look so DIFFERENT! I haven't named this pretty girl yet. She's a NH/Silkie Little Pretty. Faverolle/lt Brahma Faverolle/GLW Sting as a chick Faverolle/GLW An I have no idea, but he sure was pretty. Rod Stewart at 12 weeks. He was originally named Ugly Boy. Faverdotte (faverolle/GlW) He's a younger pic of the I have no idea guy a few up... faverolle/wyandotte male cross chick
I can't wait to have some faverolle mixes. I am actually ordering a faverolle too, I mean the coloring is so awesome!

This has to be the most fun thread on here. YOU never know what your going to get. I find my self thinking if I get some of those and bread them to that will I get this.

Troyer how are the personality of your roos? They are beautiful.

Cluckcluckluke your chick looks about the same age as ours. You'll have to join they weekly update pics.

Bug

Everyone roosted up

This has to be the most fun thread on here. YOU never know what your going to get. I find my self thinking if I get some of those and bread them to that will I get this.

Troyer how are the personality of your roos? They are beautiful.

Cluckcluckluke your chick looks about the same age as ours. You'll have to join they weekly update pics.

Oh sorry K, this pic is of my chick about 3 weeks ago, It is about 1 month old now. But i would still like to see your chicks.

Back
Top Bottom