Chicken myths and old wives' tales, please!

How old is your sister [someone needs to have a serious talk with her]
gig.gif

I don't think I could give up enough strawberries to my chickens to make that taste change happen.
wink.png
Just saying.

I fed mine sardines for a few days. The eggs never tasted fishy but their droppings board smelled of fish bad enough to make ya gag.
hmm.png

Quote:
lau.gif
She was apparently told that by an adult. Strangely, though, we haven't had ham-flavored eggs. Or bread-flavored. Or June bug-flavored. Or watermelon flavored...

gig.gif
She's one of those people who, the more you prove she's wrong, the more she thinks she's right. Don't get me started about her phase where she insisted that penguins could fly.

Quote:
lau.gif
She was apparently told that by an adult. Strangely, though, we haven't had ham-flavored eggs. Or bread-flavored. Or June bug-flavored. Or watermelon flavored...

gig.gif
She's one of those people who, the more you prove she's wrong, the more she thinks she's right. Don't get me started about her phase where she insisted that penguins could fly.

Are you sayin penguins can't fly?!?!
lau.gif

roll.png

Quote:
same problem with children not recognizing vegetables...I saw a video in a kindergarden classroom and all the kids could NOT identify vegetables - it was really sad, pathetic....

Back
Top Bottom