Chicken Names!!!!

Slvdh2000

In the Brooder
Apr 12, 2015
Michigan
Hello! Tomorrow I will be getting my first flock of babychickens! I am so excited!! I was thinking of names for my little chickens. So far what I have is "Kip". WORST CHICKEN NAME EVER
1f616.png
! I was wondering if you could write wht you named you're chicken and what breed it is. Thank you!!!
1f413.png

That sounds so exciting! Congrats! Here are a few names off the top of my head that i have considered naming my chickens and ducks:

1. Pip
2. Jenny
3. Lyla
4. Penny
5. Bee
6. Kurt
7. Sammy
8. Jack
9. Kay
10. Tillie
11. Huey

Hope this list gives you some ideas!

I've named ours Peeps, Perri, Piper, Red, Leather & Pinky Tuscadero. Happy Days theme on the last 2. The Fonz's girlfriend & little sister. I had a Popcorn & Mrs.C, another Happy Days theme but those 2 died

This is what I've named mine so far, as they get older and more personaloty, I might change them
some are already based on characteristics (like freckly, has a dark single dot on her head...like a freckle...tiny is the smallest of my bantams, mumble looks like a Lil penguin, etc)

Sweet Pea is my EE, she's very moody and not cuddly at all. Sortof how one night name their large breed dog "Tiny"
Felix(Plymouth Rock) and Cornelia (speckled Sussex) were named after Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, because my fiancé thought it would be cool to name something after a tyrant..
Big Mama (buff Orpington) a very unoriginal name due to lack of anything better ;)
And Blitz (white leghorn), I wanted to name her for something that represented her being flighty. I'm not sure how fitting it is. She is sometimes still referred to as "the white chicken"

We named our rooster "Eustace" after Eustace Conway on Mountain Men. He likes to stand around and direct the hens more then he likes to actually work. :)

I'll be following this!! We've been thinking of some names for our 5 RIRs. Our two ducks are Duck and Quackers. My three year old daughter was involved in the naming process, if you can't tell. But we are wanting to this(which I found on Pinterst) so we really need to come up with some names

Back
Top Bottom