Baby Cochins hatching! Need some names!!!

They’ve hatched!!!! I think this picture has 7/9 of them because the others we’re still in the incubator.

Attachments

• AAEF3AAA-C27D-4E30-927A-F996D69F537F.jpeg
    AAEF3AAA-C27D-4E30-927A-F996D69F537F.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Adorable babies!! :love Just so you are aware, the silkie-feather gene is recessive, so if only the father was silkied then the offspring most likely will not be. However, they will all carry the gene, so if you breed them together and hatch their babies, you could get some silkied babies from that!

Good luck naming your little ones! I'm still struggling with naming my Cochins that hatched last year! 😅

Adorable babies!! :love Just so you are aware, the silkie-feather gene is recessive, so if only the father was silkied then the offspring most likely will not be. However, they will all carry the gene, so if you breed them together and hatch their babies, you could get some silkied babies from that!

Good luck naming your little ones! I'm still struggling with naming my Cochins that hatched last year! 😅
Oh that’s unfortunate. But currently I can’t tell theme apart so I’m curating a list and waiting to assign names lol

Back
Top Bottom