Pics of my flock

I do want Muscovys, that's really nice to hear! I have two jumbo Pekins and a Khaki Campbell right now (The two in the pond are the ducks and I want to build them a proper pond over the summer but I hadn't planned on ducks and I only got these because someone had dumped them :( but I now love ducks very much and DO want more). The drake doesn't act like a drake so we didn't realize he was one for a long time, he likes to take naps and do absolutely nothing all day and he is very sweet!
We really wanted khaki cambells in the beginning! I still do lol. For some reason my drakes seem to end up being more affectionate then my females:idunno:idunno

239C536B-4586-4030-8E6B-7F11DC726685.jpeg

Some more pics cause I love them featuring the 3 december pullets nearly all grown up, the father n daughter combo who look identical color-wise to each other (And it's really cool) and a pile of very cuddly hens (who bite the heck outta each other because they all need to be in my lap at once)

Attachments

• 3weets.jpg
    3weets.jpg
    939.1 KB · Views: 3
  • fatherndaughter.PNG
    fatherndaughter.PNG
    709.9 KB · Views: 3
  • morticia.jpg
    morticia.jpg
    708.3 KB · Views: 3
@Worm94 how are your baby chicks doing??
They are doing really well!! I just took these pics, their feathers are coming in a lot already and I still don't know what color they are going to be but they are very sweet. The one is a lot more spicy though, that's the one I'm thinking is a hen!
edit: they are wiggly though they do not like to hold still for pictures

Attachments

• 2ndbaby.jpg
    2ndbaby.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 3
  • babiies.jpg
    babiies.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 3
  • leetolcreature.jpg
    leetolcreature.jpg
    390.7 KB · Views: 3
They are doing really well!! I just took these pics, their feathers are coming in a lot already and I still don't know what color they are going to be but they are very sweet. The one is a lot more spicy though, that's the one I'm thinking is a hen!
edit: they are wiggly though they do not like to hold still for pictures
They look so pretty already! Can’t wait to see what they’ll look like! You’ll get a pretty good guess around 5 weeks old! It goes by fast

Back
Top Bottom