Chicken photography by a lady who doesn't know much about chickens..... or photography.... :)

Thank you for looking! I have a LOT of chicken pictures and this is the only place I can post them without looking like the crazy chicken lady! My family was a little unsure about raising chickens at first, but quickly fell in love! I don't know if that's a good thing or not though. You'll never hear "I think we have enough chickens" around here. But all 3 of my boys have learned so much since we started which is always a good thing!

I think everyone here loves looking at chickens (and can't leave out ducks, geese, quail, turkey, etc.). We all "get it", lol.

You'll have to be on the lookout for some of the photography contests BYC has frequently. Whether you enter or just subscribe to them, they're always fun to view. (I remember your kids picture from the Family & Fowl contest...that's a good photo for that contest.)

Wow you have a pretty flock! Those photos are beautiful! Some almost look professional.

Thank you so much! Husband bought me a really nice camera; makes me look like a better photographer than I really am. Out of hundreds of pictures, I get lucky with a few. lol

Yep! We are Slimy Bob's people! :)
lau.gif
LOL we are all identified by our chooks! I'm Bubble's or Jace's person, depending on who you ask!

Thank you for looking! I have a LOT of chicken pictures and this is the only place I can post them without looking like the crazy chicken lady! My family was a little unsure about raising chickens at first, but quickly fell in love! I don't know if that's a good thing or not though. You'll never hear "I think we have enough chickens" around here. But all 3 of my boys have learned so much since we started which is always a good thing!
Ha! I know exactly what you mean. If I put all my chicken photos on Facebook "friends" would think I am nutty. Well I am nutty for chickens, bur that's OK here. You have beautiful chickens, and some great photos.

Back
Top Bottom