Chicken Photos Thread

aww how cute!!!!!!!!!!
here's another one I found in my "trash," good thing I checked before I emptied it!

he loved getting held on his back when he was little!

Patrice my Buff Orp

Awwwww!!!!! :love He was insanely cute! I just want to scoop up that ball of fluffiness up and kiss it. :p

-Alex

Oh he was adorable all right! He still is, but not so kissable now as he has really bad poultry lice. I mean bad. In some spots he has up to 4 lice on each feather shaft! I now have lice dust in the coop that i'll use as soon as i have proper protective gear.

On a better note, i trimmed his crest today and he can see so much better! He looks cool with a square haircut!
And.......... I went out to the coop this morning and one of the little roosters ( bubbles and pebbles) were crowing, I just dont know which one was doing that, but it was not our other roosters. It was lots squeakier!

Awwww....Bubbles was cute! So fluffy and adorable.
smile.png
It's been harvest time here, so the corn fields have merited some great fall-ish chicken and duck pictures.

Of course, you are already familiar with my Alex sweetie.

Cookie, my 16-week-old Sicilian Buttercup who has a personality IDENTICAL to Alex's. Even down to the crackly voice and flying up onto my arm on command, except that Cookie does it without invitation! Sometimes she just flies straight at my face, and I have to catch her.
tongue.png

Indigo, a.k.a Indi, the Blue Runner was in style today with her corn husk "necklace!"

My adorable and slightly ornery Welsummer, Laserbeak. She was one of my very first chickens, so you can imagine that she's special.
-Alex

Love your ducks!

Back
Top Bottom