Chicken Photos Thread

Pics
Merry Christmas to you both, too!
big_smile.png
What a fun one it was this year.

-Alex

That's great! What did you do?
We FINALLY have internet again! I almost forgot what it was like.
tongue.png
But to answer your question, our small family simply got together, had dinner, and opened presents on Christmas Day. Fun, fun, fun! Family is such a precious gift. What did you do, Frin and Bubbles? Oh, and how are you and your flocks?

Quick note, we measured our coop, and it's bigger than we originally thought. 17x11=47 max. birds.....you know what that means! Deadly chicken math strikes once again!
th.gif
We're officially going to make an order from Meyer including a Spitzhauben and Fayoumi, with the others currently undecided on.
celebrate.gif

-Alex

That's great! What did you do?

We FINALLY have internet again! I almost forgot what it was like. :p  But to answer your question, our small family simply got together, had dinner, and opened presents on Christmas Day. Fun, fun, fun! Family is such a precious gift. What did you do, Frin and Bubbles? Oh, and how are you and your flocks?

Quick note, we measured our coop, and it's bigger than we originally thought. 17x11=47 max. birds.....you know what that means! Deadly chicken math strikes once again! :th We're officially going to make an order from Meyer including a Spitzhauben and Fayoumi, with the others currently undecided on. :celebrate

-Alex

:thumbsup
Spitzhaubens are very majestic.... :love

Recent pic of my silkie roo, pebbles:

My Amazing Pair of Hens! Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent!

Here is their story....
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1073876/inspirational-super-chicken-survival-stories
It's really long...

Clark protecting Bruce:

Bruce:

Clark:

Bruce survived a raccoon attack and hoped away with a paralyzed leg and bruised lungs. (Read the link if you have time) Now Clark (her sister) protects her and stays by her side. In addition they are both SUPER sweet and act like lap dogs.

I am getting three battery hen survivor chickens next week that I will put on this thread. It will be interesting to see them gradually recover over the serise pictures that I post!

My Amazing Pair of Hens! Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent! Here is their story.... https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1073876/inspirational-super-chicken-survival-stories It's really long... Clark protecting Bruce: Bruce: Clark: Bruce survived a raccoon attack and hoped away with a paralyzed leg and bruised lungs. (Read the link if you have time) Now Clark (her sister) protects her and stays by her side. In addition they are both SUPER sweet and act like lap dogs. I am getting three battery hen survivor chickens next week that I will put on this thread. It will be interesting to see them gradually recover over the serise pictures that I post!
Aww how adorable! :love

Back
Top Bottom