Chicken Photos Thread

Pics
7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!
e31.gif

SPREAD THE NEWS PLEASE! COPY AND PASTE!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1074649/the-7th-annual-byc-easter-hatch-a-long#post_16418440

uzisuzuki That's so funny! We used to have peacocks, but they were the wild type that would like to poop up your front yard! :lol:

Last edited:
They helped me a lot since I couldn't afford physical therapy & my dogs are a little to enthusiastic sometimes. :D Also, having a routine has helped me with my brain injury a lot. After I discovered hatching, chickens also gave me something to focus on something positive during the bad weeks of my ongoing recovery

Here are a few pics from my little flock today! It was finally nice enough for everyone to leave their pens!

Arya (my little Scotty/Yokie mix) finally met the peacock that adopted me almost a year to the day from my car accident! I joke with my mom that for the 2yr anniversary, I'll probably have an emu adopt me. The birds keep getting bigger that end up at my house!

And then more of Mercury & Menoch in my series of "Dramatic Chicken In Barn" series. ;)

Love the last pic!

Thank you, @uzisuzuki ! They are excellent girls. I can completely relate, because my girls bring so much peace and happiness to my life. Those who don't own chickens simply don't understand the pet qualities they naturally possess. Also, I love your peacock! Is he pretty loud?

@CherriesBrood , my coop really isn't anything to brag about......
tongue.png
it's simply a 100-year-old milkhouse attached to a huge livestock barn. I will say, though, that it's like a chicken fortress, because nothing can get in! Made out of cement blocks, floored with concrete, and roofed with metal.
big_smile.png

-Alex

Last edited:
@CherriesBrood
, my coop really isn't anything to brag about......:p  it's simply a 100-year-old milkhouse attached to a huge livestock barn. I will say, though, that it's like a chicken fortress, because nothing can get in! Made out of cement blocks, floored with concrete, and roofed with metal. :D

-Alex

Wow that's so cool! How big is it?

Last edited:
That is simply adorable, @MrChickMagnet ! The only time my girls have ever gone sledding is down a mountain of pine shavings that accumulates while I'm cleaning the coop.
smile.png
I'm sure that if you asked them, they would say it is an exhilarating experience!

-Alex

Back
Top Bottom