Chicken (Poultry) Addiction Anonymous *Chat Thread*

Quote:
Don't forget the Emu!!!

Your memory is LONG!
lol.png

Quote:
Don't forget the Emu!!!

I want an Emu. Imagine the fright on my flock of roos faces when an EMU walks over to them.
gig.gif

Quote:
Don't forget the Emu!!!

I want an Emu. Imagine the fright on my flock of roos faces when an EMU walks over to them.
gig.gif

That's the egg you need for your broody! Can you imagine her sitting on an emu egg..? for what, two months or whatever it takes?
tongue.png

I just want a Barn, and a couple of goats and a place to keep my chickens and ducks and geese so i don't have to give them away because I have to many. Is that too much to ask?
hu.gif

Quote:
Nope, not too much at all. Have you checked Craig's List. I've seen barns for free on there before. Of course you have to take it apart and move it.
smile.png

Quote:
I'm there too!! I've been watching a small farm not too far from our house that's up for sale. It has 13 acres and a nice house attached. It recently dropped to $200,000. Its been for sale for 2 months and already dropped $25, 000. Still more than I can afford even assuming we manage to sell our house...

I have a big barn, but I never use it for chickens except in emergencies. It was meant for horses so it's rather dark with just one barred window. I used occasionally as a growout pen, but I feel bad for them and put them in a coop ASAP.
tongue.png

Quote:
Oh bummer about your goat!!! I'm so sorry. Llamas scare me, but our alpacas are cool as sh*t! Seriously, just wacky and curious about everything. They have taken it upon themselves to chase anything that meanders into their pen (cats, chickens, ducks...) I swear they are herding them!
big_smile.png

As far as the rest of you...there are THAT many of you that say NO to goats?!? I am very surprised!

I Love Goats, I had one years ago and she was so much fun. Now just need to work on hubby some more, only problem is everytime I bring up getting goats he starts looking at Harley Davidsons on line.
sad.png
roll.png

gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
I Love Goats, I had one years ago and she was so much fun. Now just need to work on hubby some more, only problem is everytime I bring up getting goats he starts looking at Harley Davidsons on line.
sad.png
roll.png

gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Of course a man would think that was funny..
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom