Chicken suddenly starts acting slow

Hoopoethick

Chirping
Mar 18, 2020
Our chicken, Cupid is about 6 months old. She has started acting really strange such as letting us pick her up without fussing or struggling and to add she lets us turn her upside down without fussing or struggling. Another thing that I find concerning is that when I was walking her back to her coop today she went down a small hill and fell face first. I just started noticing in the past few days that she will not go up into the coop. Does anybody know what is wrong with her?

Something is off ... What are you feeding? What breed? Where did you get her from; breeder, feed store, private purchase? Do you have others? She eating/drinking/pooping? Pic of her poop would help too.

She has been contained to the coop for a couple months because of a fox but we feed the flock corn, sunflower seeds, flock feed. I have not seen her eat on her own noting that I am not down there very often. Sometimes I take her up in the yard and give her an egg incase she needs the extra boost. She was bought from a store and she is a Easter egger. She is all white if that helps with anything, I’ve heard some things like deafness going on with white animals. We have 12 new babies down there plus around 10-15 other chickens with her.

Attachments

• 994CDDFB-6576-45B2-9351-17D905BD0CD1.jpeg
    994CDDFB-6576-45B2-9351-17D905BD0CD1.jpeg
    798.8 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom