Chicken video contest~Ends August eighth~PLEASE READ THREAD STARTER POST BEFORE ENTERING

ATTENTION!
Just a heads up, this contest will end at 12:00 AM tongight.
So if you have videos for this contest, post them if you can!
(This contest also accepts old videos)

ATTENTION!
Just a heads up, this contest will end at 12:00 AM tongight.
So if you have videos for this contest, post them if you can!
(This contest also accepts old videos)
Darn, sorry fwoof bit I can't enter 😢 look forward to seeing the entries though! Good luck everyone!

Don't feel bad!
(Plus, you might have better luck with the sur-prize!)

Thank you, @Gobekli Pepe, @casportpony and @saz5333!
All three of your videos were spectacular, and now for the sur-prize...

The contest isn't over yet! This is just part one of a four part contest series, and I'll pick one video out of the four parts on both the 29th and the 30th, and the big winner will be judged on the 31st! Sorry if you got your hopes up to be judged and given a prize today, but this little contest isn't as little as you originally thought.

The contest isn't over yet! This is just part one of a four part contest series, and I'll pick one video out of the four parts on both the 29th and the 30th, and the big winner will be judged on the 31st! Sorry if you got your hopes up to be judged and given a prize today, but this little contest isn't as little as you originally thought.
Whoa. 🤯

MIND BLOWN!!! Yay maybe I can enter a future one!

Back
Top Bottom