Chicken with cancer?

013D9212-BFF7-447D-B505-58AD91BA284B.png
Well, you will all be amazed at Penelop’s newest development. The “thing” with warm compresses 3 x’s daily has fallen off. Strangest thing I’ve ever seen. As you can see, it left a small indentation, but with non medicated ointment applied twice a day, it is healing nicely.
I can’t thank you all enough for your advice, and kind words. Now, if I could just get her to stop eating her eggs. (-:

View attachment 1699032 Well, you will all be amazed at Penelop’s newest development. The “thing” with warm compresses 3 x’s daily has fallen off. Strangest thing I’ve ever seen. As you can see, it left a small indentation, but with non medicated ointment applied twice a day, it is healing nicely.
I can’t thank you all enough for your advice, and kind words. Now, if I could just get her to stop eating her eggs. (-:
So happy you didn’t have to put her down and she’s doing much better! She seems like such a sweet girl :)

View attachment 1699032 Well, you will all be amazed at Penelop’s newest development. The “thing” with warm compresses 3 x’s daily has fallen off. Strangest thing I’ve ever seen. As you can see, it left a small indentation, but with non medicated ointment applied twice a day, it is healing nicely.
So glad that you treated her, and that she looks so much better. Can you post another picture with an update again later to see what it looks like?

Back
Top Bottom