chicken4prez's chat thread! Chicken lovers welcome!!

Fun thread?

• No

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 28 90.3%

• Total voters
:lol:It got up to....
87°F today :th :th I melted.

For all of you who know about Brownie:
Today she is much better.
She will not drink.So I went to the Feed Store(luckly they did not have chicks)And got her some Grit and Electrolytes.I used a Syringe and drippled it on her beak, She drank that.
I made her throw up a little bit again, very perioidly.Someone I read killed there chicken that way :oops: So I only kept her down for 10-12 seconds.
I massaged her crop lots, I'm making her a Crop-Bra Tomarrow, MAYBE.
But she really wanted to go outside.So I let her out, and she went to the Flock.Bea and Blackie and Raven imdiatally started attacking her :hit :he :mad: :rant
She really wanted to jump onto the TV :oops:, but I tossed her into the kennel(not literally)for Night-Night before she could.

She keeps doing that Head bobble, neck swinging thing they do when there crop is Impacted.Is there anyway I can help this?!I feel so bad!

:lol:It got up to....
87°F today :th :th I melted.

For all of you who know about Brownie:
Today she is much better.
She will not drink.So I went to the Feed Store(luckly they did not have chicks)And got her some Grit and Electrolytes.I used a Syringe and drippled it on her beak, She drank that.
I made her throw up a little bit again, very perioidly.Someone I read killed there chicken that way :oops: So I only kept her down for 10-12 seconds.
I massaged her crop lots, I'm making her a Crop-Bra Tomarrow, MAYBE.
But she really wanted to go outside.So I let her out, and she went to the Flock.Bea and Blackie and Raven imdiatally started attacking her :hit :he :mad: :rant
She really wanted to jump onto the TV :oops:, but I tossed her into the kennel(not literally)for Night-Night before she could.

She keeps doing that Head bobble, neck swinging thing they do when there crop is Impacted.Is there anyway I can help this?!I feel so bad!
WOAH!

How is she now?

Hellooooo, dear friends! :) How are you all doing these days?

I was a bad girl.......:oops: We promised, after 4 batches of babies this Spring, that there would be NO MORE! And what do you know? RK had Golden Sebrights. :love:eek::lau
DSCN6879.JPG

~Amari

DOES YOU??????? :D;) THEY'S SUPER SNUGGLE-ABLE SOFT BURDZZZZZZ! :love:love:love

~Amari
YEZZZZ I DOOO.
My baby welsummers aren't very soft anymore. :( :lol:
But the unexpected cockerel Hawk, is SUPER friendly now.... Overnight. He decided that people were alright. :th
I suspect the 20 children who wanted to hold him yesterday. :rolleyes:

Sometimes promises shouldn't be made. :p

:love :love :love :love :love :love :love
Words of wisdom right there! :lol: Where BIRBZ are involved, it seems like "no more" simply doesn't exist. :th:p
YEZZZZ I DOOO.
My baby welsummers aren't very soft anymore. :( :lol:
But the unexpected cockerel Hawk, is SUPER friendly now.... Overnight. He decided that people were alright. :th
I suspect the 20 children who wanted to hold him yesterday. :rolleyes:
THAT BE GOODZ. ;):p
Awwwwww, losing their baby fuzz, eh? :hit You also have an "oops" Welsummer cockerel? :eek: High five! :highfive: :lol: :lau Sounds like a popular little dude! :D
So cute!!
Thanks, sis! :hugs

~Amari

Back
Top Bottom