chicken4prez's chat thread! Chicken lovers welcome!!

Fun thread?

• No

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 28 90.3%

• Total voters
Pics
Well I didn't think it was good enough to be in the newsletter. And thanks.

Haha. Yes some people can get away with it and some can't. I have never kissed a baby chick in my life because I have a very weak immune system and I have chronic fatigue, when I was younger I used to get sick at least twice a month so I couldn't afford to be kissing babies, well there was one time I did it, and then I realized afterwards, whoops. :p

You'd better believe it is! :)  Congratulations!

I agree, those with compromised immune systems should definitely not kiss chicks.

~Alex

Thanks again. :)

Well I candled all 7 eggs and 6 are forming and looking well! :celebrate I wish they were hatching already. :p

I I did not get the email
1f914.png

I I did not get the email
1f914.png

You know I didn't either but my mom got it. :/

Thanks again. :)

Well I candled all 7 eggs and 6 are forming and looking well! :celebrate I wish they were hatching already. :p

You're welcome!

I'm so excited for you. :weee Are they part of your breed project?

~Alex

Thanks. No, they will be going to some friends who want chickens, but I'm experimenting with salmon Favorelle mixes and a blue Cochin mix. :) I wonder what they will turn out like, they will either be a buff mix or golden laced wayndotte mix.

Good job Cherry! You have gotten OVER 5,000 VEIWS! Wow!

Thanks so much. Wow I can't believe it. :eek:

Here is a question for everyone: Do you bury you're chickens? I'm not sure if I already asked that but...

We do:p

We don't, because if we do (and this is sad) our dog will dig them up and eat them, it's hard for us to find anything left. There was one time we did burry one because she was very special to us and she's still in her grave, she had to go way down and have some flower drawn bricks over her.

Hi guys I'm still new.
Just found this thread&cant wait till morning to read it,,,,
Looking forward to it.
Night from Va

Back
Top Bottom