tongue2.gif
yippiechickie.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
highfive.gif

(Sorry for so many emojis, I love emoji's
tongue.png
)

So, I apologize for my tardiness in replying to everyone's messages. Life's been crazy here. AND I've got some exciting news! Stay with me on this long story.
LOL
I'll try and update veryone on evrything.

Th chicks are getting SO big and they are all doing well. I have one of the older hens locked up near them. Her anme is Clemntine. She has something goofy going on wtih her leg, so she's limping around. Can't find anything broken or dislocated, so I figured it was abad sprain, but it still isn't better after several weeks of being in a "cage" alone.
I'm really excited about this nxt part I'm going to say. I bought a miniature horse mare on Friday AND she's going to have a foal soon. We movd her the same day I bought her and she's in the pasture with th sheep. She's expcting her foal VERY soon. This morning, contractions began, but I think having little brother in th barn disturbd her and she's putting it off. I think she'll have hr foal tonight.

Also, forgiv my horrible grammar and spelling. My E ky isn;'t working properly and my vision is blurred in one eye because I got punchd by a little brother with some major anger issues.

Back
Top Bottom