Chickens and cats

As far as my cats are concerned chickens are the spawn of Satan and best just ignored or kept away from. Could have something to do with the fact they had to share their cat run with the chickens for 3 days and got the odd tail peck.

yuckyuck.gif
...I have two indoor cats, and take care of one who lives outside. She is a barn cat who loves to hunt for her dinner. I was so nervous when I started to free-range my chickens. Well, she may not like my chickens as much as your cats do, but she tolerates and ignores them. We laugh because she seems to just shake her head and roll her eyes at us everytime she walks by them!

As far as my cats are concerned chickens are the spawn of Satan and best just ignored or kept away from. Could have something to do with the fact they had to share their cat run with the chickens for 3 days and got the odd tail peck.
I think that best describes my cat and chicken relationships! If chickens are out of the run, and I feed the cats outside, the chickens come running and take over...the poor kitties cower and move away.

Back
Top Bottom