Chickens and Ducks Southern Oregon coast

BonaFide

In the Brooder
Mar 17, 2024
Hi everyone,
I have seventeen mostly Orpington (not show quality, just feed store birds) hens between two and four years old, and ten ducks - 7 khaki campbells, one cayuga/khaki cross, and a pair of Muscovies (the drake can't mate) all around four years old. I have to move and can't take any of them with me. I'm heartbroken and want desperately to find homes for them all. Can anyone help?

Also, I can't figure out how to post in my state-specific thread. Any advice would be really helpful.

Hi everyone,
I have seventeen mostly Orpington (not show quality, just feed store birds) hens between two and four years old, and ten ducks - 7 khaki campbells, one cayuga/khaki cross, and a pair of Muscovies (the drake can't mate) all around four years old. I have to move and can't take any of them with me. I'm heartbroken and want desperately to find homes for them all. Can anyone help?

Also, I can't figure out how to post in my state-specific thread. Any advice would be really helpful.
Here is your Oregon state thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/oregon.48/page-1047

Back
Top Bottom