Chickens Ate Dead Bird WHOLE

I've caught both my chicken and my ducks eating lizards, snakes, dead mice that the cat caught.. I'm not too happy about them eating the little lizards and have given up on trying to catch them and take the grass snakes or lizards away.. I've nearly fallen several times trying to take them away.. There's proably afew other things they've eaten I'd rather not know about. LOL

Did you know that a chicken has the closest DNA to the dinosaur. Look at them. How they walk, eat run etc etc. Take off the feathers and put a scaly skin on them. Make them 20 ft tall, with teeth and you have a Jurassic Park all over.

I love putting a leftover chicken leg in there. Watch them chase the one with the leg. They play keep away with it. I got it. Now i got it. Has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen.
lau.gif

Im always afraid im going to fall over from a heart attack in there. My wife would find my bones.
old.gif

Did you know that a chicken has the closest DNA to the dinosaur. Look at them. How they walk, eat run etc etc. Take off the feathers and put a scaly skin on them. Make them 20 ft tall, with teeth and you have a Jurassic Park all over.

I love putting a leftover chicken leg in there. Watch them chase the one with the leg. They play keep away with it. I got it. Now i got it. Has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen.
lau.gif

Im always afraid im going to fall over from a heart attack in there. My wife would find my bones.
old.gif
Chickens R Dinos :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_birds

I have always thought they looked like dinosaurs! especially when they start running!! and I knew birds were similar to reptiles, but I never knew they were vicious meat eaters! haha

What's really odd is that when I was little I was obsessed with dinosaurs. I knew all their names and all this crazy stuff... Now i have chickens and a bearded dragon hah
woot.gif

haha that would be a cute picture if i didn't know that the chicken was about to swallow that little mouse

"I don't see chipmunks in the back yard any more."
My favorite.

Ground birds will eat anything, its quite the learning experience as many have told. If you think chickens are strange, then you had better not learn about what crabs or lobsters really eat.
Those closer to the bottom of the Earth or food chain cant be too pickey, but tend to have exciting lives.

Last edited:
I had one get really sick and die from eating a bird that had been dead awhile. I am sure she got poisoning from it. I had to do the 'chase' trying to get it from her with no luck. I watch mine chase each other wtih spring peeper frogs in the springtime. it's hysterical and a little sad to see them with a frog in their mouth.

Back
Top Bottom