Chickens belly red and irritated

Jesus loves me

In the Brooder
Apr 17, 2024
Hi I have 2 Barred Rock Hens that both have bare undersides that are red and look irritated, these are pictures of what it looks like. It has been like this for a little while but I thought it was just because they were in our shed this winter and their coop was on the dirt that probably had oil in it. And thought it would go away once we moved outside in the grass, but it has been a month, and it does not seem to be getting better. So just wanted to know if any of you knew what this might be? Thank you!
1714764018055.png
1714763986539.png

Last edited:
Welcome to BYC!
It's not letting me view the picture. Can you try posting it again?
Here are the pictures again if it does not work let me know, I had a hard time getting them on here it said it had to be a PDF picture. Is there a better way of posting pictures on here? Thank you!
1714764073534.png
1714764050755.png

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome to BYC. Glad to have you with us in this Poultry Loving Community. I post jpg pictures. Can you right click on a picture and then select copy image, then come to your post and right click and do paste?

Here are the pictures again if it does not work let me know, I had a hard time getting them on here it said it had to be a PDF picture. Is there a better way of posting pictures on here? Thank you!
Are you clicking these (1-2 or 3.)?

1000000427.jpg

Hello and Welcome to BYC. Glad to have you with us in this Poultry Loving Community. I post jpg pictures. Can you right click on a picture and then select copy image, then come to your post and right click and do paste?
Hi, I just tried that it and it said that the image file type is invalid. How do you make your photos into jpg photos? Thank you

Back
Top Bottom