Chickens belly red and irritated

Hi, I just tried that it and it said that the image file type is invalid. How do you make your photos into jpg photos? Thank you
Are you on a laptop? If you are, go into your PC folders, click the checkbox on the wanted image, and at the top of the screen there should be an option to rename the picture.
How did you upload the picture onto your device and what camera did you take it with?

Are you on a laptop? If you are, go into your PC folders, click the checkbox on the wanted image, and at the top of the screen there should be an option to rename the picture.
How did you upload the picture onto your device and what camera did you take it with?
just tried renaming it and still did not do anything. I took the pictures with a cell phone and am using a computer, I sent the pictures from the cell phone to the computer and then downloaded them

just tried renaming it and still did not do anything. I took the pictures with a cell phone and am using a computer, I sent the pictures from the cell phone to the computer and then downloaded them
Alright, that's probably your issue then. Try uploading them directly from your cellphone. If your phone doesn't have internet, then I would plug a cord into your phone to your laptop and upload them onto your laptop and post them that way.

Alright, that's probably your issue then. Try uploading them directly from your cellphone. If your phone doesn't have internet, then I would plug a cord into your phone to your laptop and upload them onto your laptop and post them that way.
1714763831795.png

That looks to me like a brood patch. Do they show any signs of broodiness, such as spending a lot of time in the nesting boxes, walking around puffed up, angrily squawking?

Back
Top Bottom