Chickens/Chicks With Other Animal Friends Photo contest (ends June 7)

Chicken's name: Tank
Breed: Light Brahma

Dog's name: Molly
Breed: English Setter

I loved this one....my black and white bookends!! Molly had her favorite place in the yard to catch a nap but it seemed like Tank always had to interfere somehow!

Molly was always great with the chickens - she'd do a great job of hunting when we took her out but seemed to know that the chickens were not pheasants! She passed away quietly just a couple of months after this photo was taken.

Chicken's name: Mathilda
Breed: Easter Egger

Dog's name: Molly
Breed: English Setter

We had all the chickens in the yard for some free range time. I decided it was time to put them up for the day so I shook the treat can and said, "C'mon girls..." As usual they all came running - and Mathilda ran right under Molly to get her share. What I love about this photo is the surprised look on Molly's face when Mathilda popped out from under her!

Beautiful Blooie!!! Such a beautiful dog.
Jut wanted to say, love all your story's
wink.png
Thank you very much!

Ducks Name: MoonMoon
Breed: Black Magpie

Cats Name: Zoey
Breed: Mix

Moon and Zoey are very curious of each other! This was their first time meeting each other, and they stayed a few feet apart. I'm just glad no one killed each other! :lol:

Last edited:
ChickenLover200, you don't have to change any titles or anything. That was just me getting mixed up! I will try and find an eligible photo to post! And I will try and get it right this time!
lau.gif

Ducks Name: MoonMoon
Breed: Black Magpie

Cats Name: Zoey
Breed: Mix

Moon and Zoey are very curious of each other! This was their first time meeting each other, and they stayed a few feet apart. I'm just glad no one killed each other! :lol:

:thumbsup

ChickenLover200, you don't have to change any titles or anything. That was just me getting mixed up! I will try and find an eligible photo to post! And I will try and get it right this time! :lau

Don't worry. I'm not changing anything. You're fine... I will watch for a photo from you :D

Back
Top Bottom