Chickens for sale, trade and wanted in VA

I have Blue/Black, and Black roo's from Tuffoldhens stock. They are about 4.5 mths old. I need to re home them. Let me know.

16089_chickens.jpg

Hugs

Last edited:
Right now i am sold out of delawares but i have a few new hamps left. They are about 6 weeks old and are $4-5 ea. Thanks

I have two 6 week old Rhode Island Red cockerels for free if you are still intersted in obtaining a few RIR Roos! Both my hubby and I work in NoVA. Our two boys are starting to come into their own. "Prince Charming" is developing rather quickly and has already started trying to crow! Nugget is just a little behind him but they are both rather sweet. Prince Charming is really good with the ladies (attentive but not aggressive).
Please PM me if you're interested! We would like to rehome them ASAP!
Prince Charming:

Nugget:

I work in Lynchburg & live in Bedford. Do you go through either of those places?

I think I'd like to buy a couple of Buff Orpington hens. How old are they, and how much are they?

Thanks!

What do you have available as far as the BR moderns and blue moderns? Is the temperment of the cocks non-beligerent? I have a young quad of nice BBR phoenix I could trade.

How far north do you come??
tongue.png
My mom works in Hagerstown, MD so maybe we could meet somewhere depending on what you have available.

How good are the quality of your silkies? Do you have any nice standard cochins?

I'm interested in a pair of Cochin bantams. How much are you selling them for? I live in Northern VA

Back
Top Bottom