Chickens from Croatia

Thank you, it rings a bell. These days I get languages confused in my head. German, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Russian, Spanish, Croatian, Arabic, you get the idea...:oops:

I try to make a sentence and it comes out a garbled mess. A little from everyone.:hit

Phill98 :) We're moving to Croatia in three weeks' time. From London UK to a small village east of Zagreb.

I'm currently looking for information about whether any official permits/vaccinations/ vet certificates are needed for chickens in Croatia ... Do you happen to know?

First of all, welcome!
You don't need anything to keep them, but in some parts you have to legalize your coop. Just like any other building, fence or anything similar.

Do you know any town that's near your village and the name of your village, maybe I know where you'll be because I'm in the same spot as you described.

First of all, welcome!
You don't need anything to keep them, but in some parts you have to legalize your coop. Just like any other building, fence or anything similar.

Do you know any town that's near your village and the name of your village, maybe I know where you'll be because I'm in the same spot as you described.
Cool! Thanks for the response. Phew! I was worried about the veterinary bureaucracy, but planning/building permits I understand.

We'll be near Vrbovec, so not far from where you are at all, I think. We drive past Dugo Selo on the way to Zagreb :)

Phill98 :) We're moving to Croatia in three weeks' time. From London UK to a small village east of Zagreb.

I'm currently looking for information about whether any official permits/vaccinations/ vet certificates are needed for chickens in Croatia ... Do you happen to know?
Welcome to Backyardchickens.com aka BYC! :frow
We are so glad you joined our flock.
Jump right in and make yourself at home.

This video will help you learn how to navigate this site:

Cool! Thanks for the response. Phew! I was worried about the veterinary bureaucracy, but planning/building permits I understand.

We'll be near Vrbovec, so not far from where you are at all, I think. We drive past Dugo Selo on the way to Zagreb :)

Every year vets will give you some medication for your chickens to give in water-never asked them what is it for because I was never home at a time and you don't pay for that stuff.

It's actually even closer to me because I live just in half way from Vrbovec to Dugo Selo. You had to pass through "Božjakovina" or "Prikraj" if you remember.

Back
Top Bottom