Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching Gameday right now
gig.gif
lol.png
I dont do football…
hide.gif

Good morning, late starter I am today..... hey dont have time to play catch up but can you tell me if ross had her chicks?

oh!! my results EXCELLENT insert BUTT DANCE!!! gotta run for the day!!! happy gal!!

dreams of dying her hair in the future like a few months lol and shovling snow and and and d and and and ohhhhh many things... I am soooo happy!!!!!1!!1!!! I have cried so much in the past day!!! happy tears love you guys gott ago

Dressed my daughter up like a Borg for Halloween one year. She was in high school.  Wove aquarium tubing filled with glow-in-the-dark paint through her hair and painted her skin with metallic eye shadow. Finger-less gloves with clock gears sewn on the back. Black leggings and biker boots.  (Outfit wasn't quite as tight as Seven's though.)

Coolest costume I ever made.  

Completely creative! Kudos!

oh!!  my results EXCELLENT  insert BUTT DANCE!!!    gotta run for the day!!!  happy gal!! 

dreams of dying her hair in the future like a few months lol  and shovling snow and and and d and and and ohhhhh many things... I am soooo happy!!!!!1!!1!!!  I have cried so much in the past day!!! happy tears  love you guys  gott ago

What just happened here?!
Did she brushed her teeth with Whisky?

Nice.

The coolest costume I've had was a farmer one when I was little (well I've had cooler but I've not pulled a load like that since) I took a toy wheelbarrow around till it was full, then my older siblings put what was in it into pillow cases and I went at it again :gig Boy we had Sooo much candy that year! We were still eating it by the time halloween came around the next year :lau

That's a good one too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom