Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walnut, sorry about the antique. I'd be pretty upset too if I was paying some to do a job and they started destroying my property.

Ross, sorry about the egg! Ravyn will know for sure! :)

Sc, sorry you are in pain but still jealous!!

I'm all out of apologies, that was enough! All of my eggs hatched! The last one took well over 24 hours, I was starting to get worried. But it was the biggest egg in the batch and he's a big chick. The other egg was the smallest in the batch. I'm just surprised any from this batch hatched at all. I had given up on them 2 weeks ago. Now my next batch is due next weekend. I'm really excited to see how that batch does. Today is day 14 and I haven't lost one yet...:fl
Pics of fluffy chicks later today!!

Walnut, sorry about the antique. I'd be pretty upset too if I was paying some to do a job and they started destroying my property.

Ross, sorry about the egg! Ravyn will know for sure! :)

Sc, sorry you are in pain but still jealous!!

I'm all out of apologies, that was enough! All of my eggs hatched! The last one took well over 24 hours, I was starting to get worried. But it was the biggest egg in the batch and he's a big chick. The other egg was the smallest in the batch. I'm just surprised any from this batch hatched at all. I had given up on them 2 weeks ago. Now my next batch is due next weekend. I'm really excited to see how that batch does. Today is day 14 and I haven't lost one yet...:fl
Pics of fluffy chicks later today!!
So glad to see you having a good hatch :thumbsup
When do we get pics of chickzilla?

11800337_422703291250112_8663342009006764431_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom