***Chickensitting Thread!!!***

Hi my name is Jackie and I have a problem. Oh wait, wrong thread!!! heehee

Always looking for a good chicken sitter who won't put my dog in the backyard with the chickens to snack on. I'm also willing to chicken sit too. I'm in Greenville, SC.

thumbsup.gif

Great Idea !!! Might want to add if you would be willing to sit for any other critters as well ie, horse, dogs, cats, donkeys ducks guineas,parrots and my list goe one and on and on ........ I have lots of critters !!!!!!
th.gif

Don't know if I'd have the time to get away to sit for anyone else, depends on the location, etc.
I an in NE WI, 30 miles north of Antigo WI and 30 miles East of Rhinelander near Crandon WI.

I would love to be a chicken sitter. We just finished a four day trip, and I had to ask my neighbor to sit my 200 plus chickens. He was very nice about it. We live in Rudy, AR and work in Fort Smith, AR.
Sooner Sandy
Fanatical Chicken Lady
Rudy, AR

What do you charge per day as a chicken sitter?

VERY good question and would LOVE to hear from others about this. I suppose this would all depend on how many chickens etc and how far away they are. What you think a sitter would be worth
big_smile.png
I would ask them what they charge and then make a decision from there if I were the one asking for the sitter. What do you all think??​

Quote:
Personally, whenever I pet sat, I always let the person I was providing the service for choose what to pay me. Essentially letting them decide how well I did the job. I never had a set price.

Back
Top Bottom