***Chickensitting Thread!!!***

Gosh, this is a great thread! I have been wondering how I could go on vacation with my now 10 chickens. The dogs can go in a kennel, but the chicks need more attention. I can sit also. I live about 7 mi SE of Falcon, CO (which is about 15 mi east of Colorado Springs, CO. :>)

Kathy

I'm available to watch pretty much any critter. I'm in the Morehead, KY area. We also like to travel so it would be nice to trade out for some help here too!

I have posted on Craigslist with a pretty high amount of responds, as I live in a rural area but surprisingly many petsitters don't have experience with horses and other farm animals. I live in St. Mary's County, MD. I can chickensit, and have experience with other animals as well, within about 30 minute drive.

I could possibly chicken sit, but only in Lebannon, PA and surrounding towns, and I could only go out once a day (or fill in if your regular sitter can't make an afternoon, and possibly go farther if it's once or twice).

I can handle any safe farm animals as well (I spent a short time working in a zoo, and volunteering in various zoos, and working with exotics in a vet teaching hospital). I'm also good with parrots and other birds (starlings, finches, et al).

Email me as I don't check PMs regularly.
smile.png

I'm willing to chicken-sit. (And rabbit-sit, etc. I'm always up for a new challenge, so ask about other animals, too.) I'm between jobs, so either money or good bartering would be great in exchange.

I now live near Eugene, OR.

Last edited:
I am in Moscow, ID, as well as Pullman, WA and am available as a chicken sitter as well as other livestock and household pets.

I am willing to sit for the Newburgh/ Evansville / Boonville, Indiana area.

I have @ 100 chickens. I have been raising chickens for 4 years.

email me at [email protected].

I can also sit for your horses or any other livestock you might have.

Back
Top Bottom