Chickenstock in West Gardiner, Maine Oct. 12

mmajw

Songster
11 Years
Jan 31, 2008
Maine
West Gardiner Rod and Gun club West Gardiner Maine Oct 12 9-1 All welcome free event. Bring what you have to sell or just come to look or buy.

Last edited:
OK me but not during the windsor show. Ive got like a gazillion cochin bantams I need to get rid of
smile.png

If I can figure out whether my 3 new bantams are roos or pullets I might be interested ... although I might also go just for an excuse for a nice fall drive.....

I'll be available at most anytime. I don't have any birds to sell, but that is fine, its so enjoyable to hang out with chicken people.
I am assuming we are going to have a basic, bring your own food and drinks...no need for a bunch of stuff.
If you do want food, hamburgers/hot dogs, my brother offered to step in and work the grill. ( I dunno about hauling the grill etc.

As for the Bantam Cochins melilem, keep them behind a screen, I don't want to see them, nope , just say no, no no no no! I just lost one of my bantam splash cochins. Dang hawk.

You all have a good night!!

Well Im afraid I cant hide my cochins just because they are beautiful and SOME people have no will power, Spook
tongue.png

Sorry about your splash cochin ):

Back
Top Bottom