chickie-doo needs adoption homes for her girls in NJ

Thx for your reply! Just waiting to hear from Alibabba since I just made acquaintance with her yesterday. Can't believe my good fortune that I have 2 homes for my girls! Will be in touch
1f60a.png

Hi!

I just sent a PM.

I Glad you are getting such a good response! I would like another white egg layer or two, and I think I can help with getting 2 or 3 to a sweetheart with a really safe huge run, who is really short on brown eggs in his basket!

I would love to try the Cornish! BYC says they are great foragers and in my yard that would be a great thing for them!

I would also take they hybrids and the new Hampshire. I am good with EE's but if you have true blue egg layers I'll take one of those as well....

Just thinking out loud...

You figure out who is going to take what, I will def compensate a bit for the girls, because they are worth something, esp if you can meet across in PA. :) But I will have to build another pen and little house which I wasn't planning on, til they can go with the flock.

Hi,
Just sent a pm also . what's EE? Anyway a few are 2yrs old hybrids and 1 Andalusia. The rest are 3 and maybe 1 4 yr old. If you want, take the Cornish, the Dom, . I'll see if Amber has any preferences. I k,ow she'd also like some brown layers. Anyway, left my # with my pm. Talk to you soon!
Thx,
E

Red riding egg can take the 2 shy girls and possibly put them in with young ducks. They'd be fine, I think.

Can your "sweetie" handle 8 birds until you get a coop put up? I've figured out a fair way to split the flock between and red riding egg/Jenna. But I need to put some of my pullets in the coop and run I'm trying to rehome. Otherwise I'd have to give them all to Jenna. AND I'm so thankful for your offer to help. I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, you know?! Pls call as soon as you can so I can figure this out. Want the best possible solution for these girls
Thank you!
E

Back
Top Bottom