Chickies, Chickies, Chickies!! Meet the new additions! (Pic heavy!)

Ma was being cute, snuggling up with Tiwhiri. :love

"What's that?" Ihi 'reading' the newspaper. :lol:

Po is coming! Po is coming!

Hika Ma and Ihi:

Po sitting on the EcoGlow :love

Me, too! I think she just got into some dust. No health issues since then! She's figured out how to get up onto my bed now, too. :rolleyes:

OH! OH! And I picked her up out of the brooder today and she hopped from my hand to my shoulder and snuggled right up next to my face! :love I so hope this bird stays friendly when she grows up!

Me, too! I think she just got into some dust. No health issues since then! She's figured out how to get up onto my bed now, too.
roll.png

OH! OH! And I picked her up out of the brooder today and she hopped from my hand to my shoulder and snuggled right up next to my face!
love.gif
I so hope this bird stays friendly when she grows up!
Aw! I do too! It's always heartbreaking when they grown up and turn skittish...

I know! Fancy and She Who did that last year. :( Luckily, I still have good ol' Frou-Frou from the same brood. :lol: She still insists on her nightly visit to the house.

mmm.. yes...chickens in the house... I literally can't leave the door open or I will soon have to evict 13 chickens, too many quail, a pheasant, a magpie, a pig, two rabbits, a roe deer and an indignant pigeon. They all love the house lol. Sometimes I think I should just give up and live in the chicken coop while they take over my house
lol.png

:lol: No, no, Frou-Frou must be carried in to her visits. Walking through the door like a common chicken will just not do. And you must pick her up the right way or it will upset her. And if she's in a bad mood (say, from being rained on all day), then don't dare touch her face or she will be indignant! And if you happen to forget one night and she doesn't get her visit, then she goes in to roost early and mopes there. :rolleyes: My entirely French hen.

Guess who! Up on the back of my laptop. :rolleyes:

That's all I have for pictures today. Tomorrow, the babies are 3 weeks old, so there will be pictures. :D

lol.png
No, no, Frou-Frou must be carried in to her visits. Walking through the door like a common chicken will just not do. And you must pick her up the right way or it will upset her. And if she's in a bad mood (say, from being rained on all day), then don't dare touch her face or she will be indignant! And if you happen to forget one night and she doesn't get her visit, then she goes in to roost early and mopes there.
roll.png
My entirely French hen.
lau.gif
I am so reading this post to my mom who believes chickens don't have emotions or personalities. XD

Back
Top Bottom