Chickies, Chickies, Chickies!! Meet the new additions! (Pic heavy!)

He's drinking lots and bobbling around. I saw eyes for a few moments, too! Still not eating much on his own, but he has shown interest in the food. :fl

Oh my gosh, they are cuteness personified! Love your pictures and the descriptions of their personalities! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for little Po...

Just had some time with Po, where he drank all by himself before I could even show him the water! Then, he peeped and was wandering around, something he hadn't yet done. He was also poking at the food while the girls showed him what to do. Keeping his eyes open for longer periods of time, too. :love I'm feeling more and more like he's gonna be alright, if I can just make sure he's really eating and not just poking at the food!

Last edited:
awwww.. the runt of the litter! He will be fine with some TLC... I am sure you will give him lots of that.
celebrate.gif

Lookie lookie who's up and around!! :D

Look at those feet!

For some reason, whenever I have a runt in a brood, they always give me the stink-eye as soon as they feel better. :rolleyes:

Ihi was showing him how to eat! He's actually eating now! :celebrate

Fuzzy butt!

My little Po! :love

Aw, how cute! Love him!

Thanks for the update; great pictures! What kind of camera do you use? I use a Lumix. A digital, $700 dollar one. That's my first REAL camera!

Back
Top Bottom