Chickies, Chickies, Chickies!! Meet the new additions! (Pic heavy!)

OK, so i gotta start us a thread for the Fortunate Unfortunates.
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
:highfive:

Okay, the babies have discovered scratching. :rolleyes: All of them were down at the other end of the brooder in a little pit they had made in the bedding. Yes, even Po was in there, scratching away! I have pictures, I'll upload them soon! :D

Hika Ma! Look at that face! :love

Hika Ma looks like he's got something important to say here. :lol:

Po!!!!

See how tiny he is? That is Rangi he's standing next to. (Po is bantam and Rangi is large fowl ;) )

Tiwhiri :love

Here comes trouble! Rangi!!

And guess what Rangi has figured out how to do! That's right, the world is no longer safe! Rangi's on the loose!

"Who, me?"

Eek, all the cuteness!
love.gif
Look at all the fuzzy butts in the first scratching picture, too!
lol.png

Have you ever noticed the "s/he's insane" look you get from non-chicken people when you talk about fuzzy butts?
lol.png
It's pretty darned hilarious!

Oh, gosh, yes! You should have seen the look on this one woman's face when I told her I was going to pick up chicks this summer--and then had to explain that I meant baby chickens. :lol:

Oh, gosh, yes! You should have seen the look on this one woman's face when I told her I was going to pick up chicks this summer--and then had to explain that I meant baby chickens.
lol.png
Omigosh! I've never had that happen before, but I have had some misunderstandings about fluffy butts... People don't realize I'm talking about chicken butts, so I get some weird looks from them.

Back
Top Bottom