Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

"Atalanta," Atalanta said, smiling as she stuck out a slightly deformed hand to shake. "Chameleon, tattooist, sister, and single," she added, her smile growing on the last occupation, which she only added as a joke.
• • •
Ares crossed his arms as he stared the boy down. "Name's Ares," he said, in a slightly bored tone. "And you are?"

Dryden raised an eyebrow but smiled. "Dryden, wolf, hates 99.9% percent of people.

"Luca." Luca replied, rolling his hazel eyes.

William smiled as her listened to her voice, which was much easier to hear her sing at this close of proximity. Between her serene voice and her fingers running through his hair and massaging his scalp he quickly dozed off.
As William fell asleep, Leah made her voice more quiet and relaxed, along with the speed of her combing his hair. She didn't want to wake him up now, she took the utmost care in making sure he was relaxed and content.

"Bear form, huh," Emily said, chuckling lightly. "I can ask. But are you sure? I mean, what if one evening you just want to experience sleep in human form and your only option is the cold tile floor? Besides, that doesn't leave you much byway of seating options if they are removed." She wanted to be considerate of their animal natures, but also practical since moving beds was a rather strange task.
"We still sleep on the mattress, just not the frame of the bed. It would break under our weight if we tried." Casey said and dipped his head "We already took the bed apart and have the mattress on the floor, we just have the frames against the wall, since there was nowhere else to put them"

Dryden raised an eyebrow but smiled. "Dryden, wolf, hates 99.9% percent of people.

"Luca." Luca replied, rolling his hazel eyes.
"Well aren't you a bucket of sunshine," Atalanta said, laughing dryly. "If that's truly truly the case, then I'll see ya never." She waved dismissively as she turned on her heel to leave.
• • •
"What were you looking for?" Ares demanded. "When I came up on you, you were sniffing around like you were searching for something"— or someone.

"Well aren't you a bucket of sunshine," Atalanta said, laughing dryly. "If that's truly truly the case, then I'll see ya never." She waved dismissively as she turned on her heel to leave.
• • •
"What were you looking for?" Ares demanded. "When I came up on you, you were sniffing around like you were searching for something"— or someone.

Dryden quickly said "Well what if your in that one percent I actually like?"
~~~~
Luca growled, still sounding like a wolf even in his human form. "Fine, I'm looking for my brother."

"Then you have no reason to fear my fangs," Samantha said, grinning out of humor and for the sake of showing said fangs. "I will most certainly stay over here."
• • •
Alexis hesitantly reached forward, seeing Zaine do so, and ran her hand slowly down the skunk's spine. "Aww," she said, smiling in adoration, "It is like a cat. Only tinier—at least compared to mine—and, honestly, cuter."

Zaine chuckled softly at her excitement. He gently pet Lyra's little skunk chin and forehead. "Without the infamous skunk scent, she'd be just as good as any housepet, really," he said decidedly.

Ellie chuckled and leaned back in her chair and decided since she was so was sure her fangs were that fierce some she would talk a little smack of her own. "Well I don't fear your fangs regardless, they can't hurt me." She said with a smirk wondering if Sam was curious enough to ask why.

Lyra made a sound similar to purring as they both pet her. She was content to just sit and take the attention. Plus she was happy to see the girl smile, genuinely. If she was a friend of Zaine then she considered her a friend as well.

As William fell asleep, Leah made her voice more quiet and relaxed, along with the speed of her combing his hair. She didn't want to wake him up now, she took the utmost care in making sure he was relaxed and content.

William turned his head into her stomach and murmured in his sleep. He snuggled into her warmth a little before drifting back off.

Victor laughed, before asking simply "Are there any more games My Highness would like to play?" He looked as someone behind them, passing by, raised an eyebrow at her title. He suggested "Maybe I should stop...no, that's a great name. You're still My Highness."
"And you're still my pheasant of a peasant," Lucy quipped. She skipped over to the shelves to see what their options were. "Hmm. You any good at checkers?"

"We still sleep on the mattress, just not the frame of the bed. It would break under our weight if we tried." Casey said and dipped his head "We already took the bed apart and have the mattress on the floor, we just have the frames against the wall, since there was nowhere else to put them"
"In that case, I'll ask around to see what can be done about them," Emily promised. "Amara, anything else?"

Back
Top Bottom