Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

Sophia replied "I am Sophia. And I don't care who you are, so you can cut it." She transformed into a fox and curled up.
"Ooh, somebody's got quite the attitude, eh?" Shalheira said and sniggered. "Little puppy's got a problem. Oh well, didn't really want to talk anyways." She got a pen out of her pocket and started drawing random pictures on her arm.

(Here's what where going to do, everyone will start. Genesis High students will start in their room where they are about to meet their roommate. Lord Laboratories children will start by being put in a recovery room with other patients. Just trying to make it easier for you to play because I will be gone for a few hours. Any questions. And if after a while their are characters who don't have anyone to play we can pair or I will play with you.)

( who is my roommate? )

Jacob walked through the halls of Genesis High. It was much bigger then he expected and there were more students too. He stopped at a dorm room and looked down at the number on his key to make sure he had the correct room. He knocked on the door still nervous.

Jacob walked through the halls of Genesis High. It was much bigger then he expected and there were more students too. He stopped at a dorm room and looked down at the number on his key to make sure he had the correct room. He knocked on the door still nervous.
Arabella looked up from her book, wondering if her roommate was at the door. She walked over to the door and opened it to see who was outside the room.
"Hello. I assume you're my roommate?" She questioned when she saw Jacob. Arabella silently wished her roommate was a girl because being roommates with a guy seemed improper to her, but what could you do?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom