Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

(No, that's fine :D )
Anuerin moaned in discomfort, but remained unconcious.

Madison waited until Ryker cleared the heavy underbrush before she quickly got out to open the back door for him. "All's well that ends well." She muttered with a smile at Anuerin's unconscious form. She then hurried to retrieved some ropes to tie him up in case Anuerin woke up while they were driving.

Ryker settled Anuerin in the back mutely and let Madison tie him up. He tested his right arm once again. The shooting pain, but unhindered movement indicated it was fractured, not broken. That's what family gets you. He thought bitterly. Though he'd deny it, he had a certain weakness towards his son. One that Anuerin seemed to know and continued to exploit. He moved to get in the passenger side. "You can drive us back." He stated before getting in.

Madison looked up to Ryker through the cab of the Humvee. She was a bit concerned by his actions. "Are you alright? " She asked curiously, as she finished up Anuerin's hands.

"Yeah, I'm just a little tired. " Ryker told her as she climbed into the drivers seat. It was a lie and he knew she could scent it as such. But fortunately, she dropped the subject as she started up the vehicle to head them back to the private airstrip.

Laurel was thankful for the friendship she shared with Razeth, although she knew what they had was far from just being friends.
~
Aralyn suddenly punched Leverett square in the face, before blocking the punch he was sure to react with, balling her hand into a first as she waited the opportunity to give him another well-deserved punch.

Razeth absently twined Laurel's blonde hair around his finger. He leaned forward to rest his cheek upon the crown of her head and drew in her lovely scent.
(If that too creepy, I'll change it. ;) )
~~~
Leverett stumbled slightly but smiled as he wiped the blood from his busted lip. "Mon Dieu! You do hit like a girl." He goaded her. Where she may have blocked his punch, she didn't account for a leg sweep. A bit of a one, two action of distracting your opponent.

Madison waited until Ryker cleared the heavy underbrush before she quickly got out to open the back door for him. "All's well that ends well." She muttered with a smile at Anuerin's unconscious form. She then hurried to retrieved some ropes to tie him up in case Anuerin woke up while they were driving.

Ryker settled Anuerin in the back mutely and let Madison tie him up. He tested his right arm once again. The shooting pain, but unhindered movement indicated it was fractured, not broken. That's what family gets you. He thought bitterly. Though he'd deny it, he had a certain weakness towards his son. One that Anuerin seemed to know and continued to exploit. He moved to get in the passenger side. "You can drive us back." He stated before getting in.

Madison looked up to Ryker through the cab of the Humvee. She was a bit concerned by his actions. "Are you alright? " She asked curiously, as she finished up Anuerin's hands.

"Yeah, I'm just a little tired. " Ryker told her as she climbed into the drivers seat. It was a lie and he knew she could scent it as such. But fortunately, she dropped the subject as she started up the vehicle to head them back to the private airstrip.

Anuerin awoke, slowly. His head ached with pain, but it wasn't anything he wasn't use to, especially when it came from his father. Sensing he wasn't alone, he kept his eyes closed and remained still.

"No, not Windex. But you'd be surprised by the chemical reaction of some industrial cleaning compounds. I excelled at that aspect of my training under Ryker's tutelage." Dimitri clarified as they walked to the next door. He grinned at Alexis last statement. "Well then, for you I'll be my usual bad self. Minus spontaneous pouncings. For some unknown reason, they seem to be vastly frowned upon." He added teasingly.
"You'd be surprised at how little I learned under Ryker's tutelage," Alexis scoffed. "And thank you muchly, I agree with the majority on the fact that your pouncings aren't particularly fun. Though, they are rather handy when you need the upper hand," she said with a wink.

Anuerin awoke, slowly. His head ached with pain, but it wasn't anything he wasn't use to, especially when it came from his father. Sensing he wasn't alone, he kept his eyes closed and remained still.

Madison glanced to Ryker periodically as she drove but remained quiet. The silence in the vehicle was only broken by road noise of the tires on the asphalt.

Ryker was deep in thought, so he didn't notice that they had arrived until Madison called out to him to gain his attention. "Ryker, we're here." She said gently. He blinked out of his stupor to looked to her before he nodded and turned to get out. Ryker stretched out his legs as he walked to the back of the Humvee. Madison met him back there and popped the door open for him. "Are we to cage him in the cargo bay?"

"You'd be surprised at how little I learned under Ryker's tutelage," Alexis scoffed. "And thank you muchly, I agree with the majority on the fact that your pouncings aren't particularly fun. Though, they are rather handy when you need the upper hand," she said with a wink.

Dimitri sighed longingly and said, "I'm before my time I suppose. " He then looked around the room curiously.

Dimitri sighed longingly and said, "I'm before my time I suppose. " He then looked around the room curiously.
Alexis chuckled softly at his comment. She felt along the nearest wall for a light switch, and, finding it, flipped it on. "Well, this is gonna be fun," she said, smiling mischievously as she surveyed the room. "Shall we start with chairs?"

Alexis chuckled softly at his comment. She felt along the nearest wall for a light switch, and, finding it, flipped it on. "Well, this is gonna be fun," she said, smiling mischievously as she surveyed the room. "Shall we start with chairs?"

"Absolutely! That's a good start. " Dimitri said with speculation as he took a nearby chair in hand.

Back
Top Bottom