Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

"So, what should we do now? Outside is out of the question, but there is bound to be something else of equal mischief around here." Dimitri said with speculation.
"Was the kitchen adventure not enough for you?" Alexis chuckled. "I dunno. We could go through all the classrooms and rearrange desks and the like," she suggested, half jokingly. It wouldn't be her first time if they did.

"Was the kitchen adventure not enough for you?" Alexis chuckled. "I dunno. We could go through all the classrooms and rearrange desks and the like," she suggested, half jokingly. It wouldn't be her first time if they did.

Dimitri shrugged and stated, "I've been confined to a cell most my life. It would seem reluctant to return to another. They can call it a dorm room all they want. Tge fact remains, its still a box with four walls."

Dimitri shrugged and stated, "I've been confined to a cell most my life. It would seem reluctant to return to another. They can call it a dorm room all they want. Tge fact remains, its still a box with four walls."
"If that's the definition of a cell, then this whole school is one," Alexis muttered. She now turned her thoughts to his first statement. She couldn't comprehend that fully, having spent the majority of her life free, but she knew enough to understand how confining theirs rooms were.

Last edited:
"If that's the definition of a cell, then this whole school is one," Alexis muttered. She now turned her thoughts to his first statement. She couldn't comprehend that fully, having spent the majority of her life free, but she knew enough to understand how confining theirs rooms were. 

"I remind you, I was an orphan. I had no choice and no one who cared. "Dimitri replied simply. He opened the nearest door and smiled blissfully, "Let the rearranging commenced!" He said with humor.

"I remind you, I was an orphan. I had no choice and no one who cared. "Dimitri replied simply. He opened the nearest door and smiled blissfully, "Let the rearranging commenced!" He said with humor.
"But, now you're a legal adult and you have someone who cares," Alexis said, flashing him a quick smile before turning to enter. 'Uh, Dimitri, this is a janitor's closet. Not much fun here, I should think," she laughed.

"But, now you're a legal adult and you have someone who cares," Alexis said, flashing him a quick smile before turning to enter. 'Uh, Dimitri, this is a janitor's closet. Not much fun here, I should think," she laughed. 

"Unless you want to make a bomb. But I'm trying to stay on Ioan's good side. So we'll just have to sout out another room then." Dimitri said with a grin. "Look at me, actually trying to be a good guy."

"Unless you want to make a bomb. But I'm trying to stay on Ioan's good side. So we'll just have to sout out another room then." Dimitri said with a grin. "Look at me, actually trying to be a good guy."
Alexis looked at him, slight confusion on her face as she said, "A bomb? Out of what, Windex?" She closed the door and headed for the next one. "I must say, I liked you bad, but good is good, too."

Riker looked at his prone form and sighed softly. " Why does it have to be the hard way with you always, Anuerin?" He asked quietly, before he bent down to pick his son's body up to sling over his shoulder to carry to the waiting vehicle.
(I hope that's alright that I'm moving him. If not, I'll change it. :) )

(No, that's fine :D )
Anuerin moaned in discomfort, but remained unconcious.

"Well its only fair. Simply because you are the only one I've ever felt the urge to care about. " Razeth admitted freely.
~~~
"Sometime today, Mon Petit! Before I die of old age." Leverett said with mild annoyance at he standing around with her smug little smile upon her perky pink lips. Well, that was a lot of detail, he thought critically of his own thoughts.

Laurel was thankful for the friendship she shared with Razeth, although she knew what they had was far from just being friends.
~
Aralyn suddenly punched Leverett square in the face, before blocking the punch he was sure to react with, balling her hand into a first as she waited the opportunity to give him another well-deserved punch.

Alexis looked at him, slight confusion on her face as she said, "A bomb? Out of what, Windex?" She closed the door and headed for the next one. "I must say, I liked you bad, but good is good, too." 

"No, not Windex. But you'd be surprised by the chemical reaction of some industrial cleaning compounds. I excelled at that aspect of my training under Ryker's tutelage." Dimitri clarified as they walked to the next door. He grinned at Alexis last statement. "Well then, for you I'll be my usual bad self. Minus spontaneous pouncings. For some unknown reason, they seem to be vastly frowned upon." He added teasingly.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom