Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

"Ah, but you see, my lesson was lost. For it was Royal purple, not indigo blue, that they harvested from the sea slug." Dimitri said in his best professor voice. He even made a snobbish expression.
"Haha, well, uh," Alexis turned a bright red in the face as she realized her mistake. "I was close, right? They're similar enough. I think." She frowned as she tried to recall the colors from her past, but only indigo came to mind. Or was it purple? "Anyhoo, hey, nice face," she quickly changed the subject.

Last edited:
Dimitri tipped his head curiously at Alexis's antics. Sometimes she behaved strangely. He laughed wholeheartedly at that. "Oh, don't you mean if we survive hades kitchen. I shudder to think what the overall price will be for mousse." He said with humor.

(Let's wait for Nicky and I to make a couple more posts on Anuerin and Ryker than ;) )

Ryker looked to Madison and shook his head, "What are you doing here anyway?" He demand, not pouring fuel to the simmering fire of moments ago.

Madison looked to Ryker and admitted sheepishly, "I know I called Dyrus and Vasper out, but not me. So I got curiously and a bit concerned." She then looked to Aneurin and shouted, " I don't fight his battles you mangy bird. I support his cause and appreciate all that he is giving me. I'm like you, you whiny ingrate!" She then moved to tackle Aneurin again, but Ryker stopped her short.

"ENOUGH OF THIS MADISON! IT'S BECOMING TEDIOUS!" Now go get in the vehicle! RIGHT NOW!!" Ryker barked angrily as he gave her a stern push in that direction. His expression a mask of seriousness. She sighed and moved to do as instructed. Ryker turned to face Aneurin afterwards. "I don't hide behind females. I just expect a certain amount of loyalty. And for the record, Aneurin, your opinion of me never mattered. You have no influence over me and you never will. In fact, I never should have opened my doors to you. I've failed at a lot of things in my life, but my son, are my biggest failure." He said solemnly.

Anuerin inwardly smiled as he watched his predicament become reality; he caused friction between the two, redirecting Ryker's negative attention from him to a faithful follower. He tensed as his father's attention was again directed to him, not troubled by his words, but that Ryker would take him back to the labs without his consent; no matter how painful.

(Sounds good XD Are you replying to her posts now? I'm behind held in suspense, waiting to read what happens next :pop )

(There you go, I wanted to reply to that before I went to bed, as for Laurel and Aralyn, I'll have to wait till tomorrow to reply to those ;) )

"Haha, well, uh," Alexis turned a bright red in the face as she realized her mistake. "I was close, right? They're similar enough. I think." She frowned as she tried to recall the colors from her past, but only indigo came to mind. Or was it purple? "Anyhoo, hey, nice face," she quickly changed the subject. 

"Not hardly. " Dimitri said matter-of-factly. He then looked to Alexis and leaned in a bit closer to whisper loudly, "Crimson however, is a good color on you."

Anuerin inwardly smiled as he watched his predicament become reality; he caused friction between the two, redirecting Ryker's negative attention from him to a faithful follower. He tensed as his father's attention was again directed to him, not troubled by his words, but that Ryker would take him back to the labs without his consent; no matter how painful.

Ryker waited a moment longer before he released a sucker punch on Aneurin. His goal to knock him out cold. He shook out the pain in his knuckles ad he drew back again.

"Not hardly. " Dimitri said matter-of-factly. He then looked to Alexis and leaned in a bit closer to whisper loudly, "Crimson however, is a good color on you."
"Well, blame my parents in that case," Alexis attempted a weak joke in reply to his first comment, but he probably wouldn't get it. "And you can blame yourself for being a lousy professor, so lousy that I forgot what you told me earlier about whatever the heck that color was that I was mixed up about which has now resulted in this oh so flattering shade of red," she finished, taking a deep breath after so long a sentence.

"Well, blame my parents in that case," Alexis attempted a weak joke in reply to his first comment, but he probably wouldn't get it. "And you can blame yourself for being a lousy professor, so lousy that I forgot what you told me earlier about whatever the heck that color was that I was mixed up about which has now resulted in this oh so flattering shade of red," she finished, taking a deep breath after so long a sentence.

"Relax Alexis, its not like there's
going to be an exam on any of those irrelevant facts. I was just sharing something that had interested me. In truth, some could argue that I'm pretty irrelevant as well." Dimitri said with a shrug. He glanced to her as they continued to walk down the hallway. "Wow! That's quite a bright shade of red. Are you sure you have enough blood circulating to your vital organs or is it all in you face" He asked teasingly.

"Relax Alexis, its not like there's
going to be an exam on any of those irrelevant facts. I was just sharing something that had interested me. In truth, some could argue that I'm pretty irrelevant as well." Dimitri said with a shrug. He glanced to her as they continued to walk down the hallway. "Wow! That's quite a bright shade of red. Are you sure you have enough blood circulating to your vital organs or is it all in you face" He asked teasingly.
"I was just teasing, ya dingus," Alexis grinned as she leaned over to give him a nudge with her elbow. "And as I stated earlier, I found your royal purple facts quite interesting. Maybe not interesting enough to remember, you may argue, but what can I say, my mind is too full thinking of desserts to remember historical facts!"

Back
Top Bottom