Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

( Yeah, the back story. For it blends the two sides perfectly together. :) Undone? As in his emotional state? )

Madison used the momentum from Anuerin's shove to somersault backwards to land on her feet. She snarled as she straightened and glared at Anuerin. "When you attempt to harm Ryker, it becomes my fight you wining man baby! Boohoo on you!" She said with disgust.

"Madison! That's more then enough!" Ryker barked angrily as he tested the functionality of his abused arm.

(Thanks :D Yes, his emotional state.)
"If I am a baby, that makes you his puppet." Anuerin glared, he straightened to make sure it was clear he didn't want to fight anymore. Atleast, not with her. "I'm the one who should be disappointed, father, I didn't know take you as such weak a man that you have to have a woman defend you." As he said this, the challenge he purposed to Ryker obvious, he didn't give him the respect of turning to meet his gaze.

"So much pressure!" Alexis joked, fanning herself dramatically with a hand. She then sped up her step to get ahead of Dimitri, only slowing once she was around a corner. "And as soon as we get the Crème Brûlée settled in nicely, I'll do my best to get some chocolate mousse in for ya!" she said excitedly.

Dimitri tipped his head curiously at Alexis's antics. Sometimes she behaved strangely. He laughed wholeheartedly at that. "Oh, don't you mean if we survive hades kitchen. I shudder to think what the overall price will be for mousse." He said with humor.

"Much better," she confided, comforted by knowing he cared, "I'm not sure if it's real, or if that is just the way the medicine makes me feel."
~
Aralyn grabbed Leverett's arm, and spun him around so the he faced her. "Good, maybe that anger can be used to beat me." She smiled faintly, turning to take her wraps from the bench, binding them around her knuckles. "But I stongly doubt it," she than muttered under her breath.

"Either way the outcome is a welcomed one. I can't stand to see you suffer needlessly for even a moment. " Razeth murmured softly.
~~~
"Oy! There it is, that arrogance again. Perhaps once you get a mouthful of blue mat, you'll find that it helped to put things into perspective for you. If not, Aralyn, at least it will shut you up for a time." He retorted as he picked up the tape to bind his own knuckles.

Dimitri tipped his head curiously at Alexis's antics. Sometimes she behaved strangely. He laughed wholeheartedly at that. "Oh, don't you mean if we survive hades kitchen. I shudder to think what the overall price will be for mousse." He said with humor.
Alexis laughed with him, unaware that what he was laughing at was her. "Ah, it shouldn't be too hard with a little bit of this—" she then fluttered her lashes and did a kissy face as Dimitri had done earlier.

(Thanks :D Yes, his emotional state.)
"If I am a baby, that makes you his puppet." Anuerin glared, he straightened to make sure it was clear he didn't want to fight anymore. Atleast, not with her. "I'm the one who should be disappointed, father, I didn't know take you as such weak a man that you have to have a woman defend you." As he said this, the challenge he purposed to Ryker obvious, he didn't give him the respect of turning to meet his gaze.

Ryker looked to Madison and shook his head, "What are you doing here anyway?" He demand, not pouring fuel to the simmering fire of moments ago.

Madison looked to Ryker and admitted sheepishly, "I know I called Dyrus and Vasper out, but not me. So I got curiously and a bit concerned." She then looked to Aneurin and shouted, " I don't fight his battles you mangy bird. I support his cause and appreciate all that he is giving me. I'm like you, you whiny ingrate!" She then moved to tackle Aneurin again, but Ryker stopped her short.

"ENOUGH OF THIS MADISON! IT'S BECOMING TEDIOUS!" Now go get in the vehicle! RIGHT NOW!!" Ryker barked angrily as he gave her a stern push in that direction. His expression a mask of seriousness. She sighed and moved to do as instructed. Ryker turned to face Aneurin afterwards. "I don't hide behind females. I just expect a certain amount of loyalty. And for the record, Aneurin, your opinion of me never mattered. You have no influence over me and you never will. In fact, I never should have opened my doors to you. I've failed at a lot of things in my life, but my son, are my biggest failure." He said solemnly.

Back
Top Bottom