Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

Amaryllis wanted to let Haley have the bed despite her condition, but there was no point in arguing; instead she thanked her, and left to use the bathroom.
Haley locked the door securely and then plopped down wearily onto the couch. She fell asleep almost immediately, exhausted from their journey.

"I hope so," she murmured back, although it felt like her father might never let her go. She wanted to trust, which was something new she was learning, and the person she wanted to trust most was Razeth.
~
"Ah, Leverett, is that a compliment?" She asked, meaning to corner him. "You think that I am attractive." She knew it was true, but she wanted Leverett to admit it.

Razeth rubbed Laurel's back gently to help comfort her from her thoughts. "How's the pain in your shoulder?" He asked quietly.
~~~~
Leverett made an exasperated sound. He turned to face Aralyn once again. "Not hardly. I was only pointing out you leave little for the imagination with your choice of attire. Once again Mon Petit, you are not my type." He retorted as he brushed by her. "You only infuriate me to no end with your wishful thinking." He added over his shoulder.

"Hey, it was the first thing that popped into my mind." Dimitri said with a shrug.
"Oh, by no means am I criticizing your choice of chore," Alexis said honestly, despite laughing kind of at him. "It was a perfectly logical thing to come to mind when you're in a kitchen. And really, dishes weren't a bad idea since 'Chef' Adam probably can't wait for a dishwasher cycle to finish if there's a tool that he needs inside."

(What, the story about his mother?)
Anuerin grunted, but quickly regained his balance. "Get off me, Madison. This is not your fight!" He shouted, throwing her towards the opposite direction.
(I love how undone Ryker is!)

( Yeah, the back story. For it blends the two sides perfectly together. :) Undone? As in his emotional state? )

Madison used the momentum from Anuerin's shove to somersault backwards to land on her feet. She snarled as she straightened and glared at Anuerin. "When you attempt to harm Ryker, it becomes my fight you wining man baby! Boohoo on you!" She said with disgust.

"Madison! That's more then enough!" Ryker barked angrily as he tested the functionality of his abused arm.

Last edited:
"Oh, by no means am I criticizing your choice of chore," Alexis said honestly, despite laughing kind of at him. "It was a perfectly logical thing to come to mind when you're in a kitchen. And really, dishes weren't a bad idea since 'Chef' Adam probably can't wait for a dishwasher cycle to finish if there's a tool that he needs inside."

Dimitri snorted slightly at her comment. "That's a broad statement. Simply because I doubt he's ever attended a culinary school." He said with humor.

Dimitri snorted slightly at her comment. "That's a broad statement. Simply because I doubt he's ever attended a culinary school." He said with humor.
"Wether he went to culinary school or not, doesn't matter as long as I get some decent brûlée," Alexis said decidedly, a broad smile on her face at the prospect.

Dimitri chuckled and nodded, "True, but I'll have to defer to you on your expertise in the creme brûlée department. " He said truthfully.
"So much pressure!" Alexis joked, fanning herself dramatically with a hand. She then sped up her step to get ahead of Dimitri, only slowing once she was around a corner. "And as soon as we get the Crème Brûlée settled in nicely, I'll do my best to get some chocolate mousse in for ya!" she said excitedly.

Haley locked the door securely and then plopped down wearily onto the couch. She fell asleep almost immediately, exhausted from their journey.

Amaryllis went to lay on the bed, kept awake by memories of the past two do, before her mind finally allowed her to fall asleep.

Razeth rubbed Laurel's back gently to help comfort her from her thoughts. "How's the pain in your shoulder?" He asked quietly.
~~~~
Leverett made an exasperated sound. He turned to face Aralyn once again. "Not hardly. I was only pointing out you leave little for the imagination with your choice of attire. Once again Mon Petit, you are not my type." He retorted as he brushed by her. "You only infuriate me to no end with your wishful thinking." He added over his shoulder.

"Much better," she confided, comforted by knowing he cared, "I'm not sure if it's real, or if that is just the way the medicine makes me feel."
~
Aralyn grabbed Leverett's arm, and spun him around so the he faced her. "Good, maybe that anger can be used to beat me." She smiled faintly, turning to take her wraps from the bench, binding them around her knuckles. "But I stongly doubt it," she than muttered under her breath.

Back
Top Bottom