Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

(NickyKnack, would you like to play with my character, Aneurin? Maybe he could be the gaurd/caretaker of one of your character whose being held prisoner at Lord Laboratories? That might be fun. Also, what happened to Andorra and Cyra? I think I may have accidentally skipped over your reply.)

Laurel eyes closed suddenly as Razeth's words drew her back into a memory. Her breath faltered with its return, and Laurel's eyes flew open in attempt to leave the memory behind, but she could not shake the tremendous feeling of fear it had left her with. The sudden paleness of her skin remained evident as the image was seen even as her eyes were open. The horror of the memory passing to any who looked into her fear-filled eyes without having experienced it.

Razeth didn't notice her look, he was watching Sophia as she left. The sickening sound of the lock engaging, punctuated the finality of their predicament. He sighed and more to set on the foot of the bed, staring down at his hands.
~~~
(Cyra? )

(I could make a filler character)

Name: Alice
Animal Type:Red fox
Personality: Cocky, attractive, arrogant
History:She is Sophia's sister, and has always made fun of her and made her out to be the runt because Sophia is an arctic fox, not a red one.
Human Appearance:Black hair that reached down to her neck, with a beautiful complexion. 5'4, described to be very beautiful. She has orange eyes
Animal Appearance: normal red fox
Username:JabbaDaHutt
Other:She is Sophia's sister. She always thought that her red fox appearance was superior to Sophia's arctic fox one

( There she goes, being all warm and fuzzy again. Let go kill my sister for old times sake. :/ "Why can't I make friends" Sophia asks herself. :D )

Razeth didn't notice her look, he was watching Sophia as she left. The sickening sound of the lock engaging, punctuated the finality of their predicament. He sighed and more to set on the foot of the bed, staring down at his hands.
~~~
(Cyra? )

(I'll look for the post when I get the chance.)
Laurel looked to the floor to keep Razeth from seeing her face, knowing the memory's impact on her was still evident on it.

Ryker didn't notice her crying. Not that it mattered to him in the first place, but he was looking to the large screen at Helen's x-rays. He frowned in thought as he tried to figure out why the claws or fangs didn't manifest upon her. He tapped the screen and brought up her blood results. The DNA was present, but not dominant for some reason. He'd have to combat test her. She'd preformed well in training, despite not having physical weapons. He speculated that it was in part, because she looked unassuming. "Any new developments I should know about? " Ryker finally addressed her, as he turned to give her his full attention.

"My fangs and claws have fully grown, but other than that, no." Helen replied wiping the tear away.

Back
Top Bottom