Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

Laurel stared absent-mindedly at the ground, unable to escape from her thoughts into reality, until Razeth startled her as he sat beside her. No longer blinded by the pain of her transformation she saw her father as she looked to Razeth, and being branded by painful memories no longer saw the man who had treated her with kindness but a man who was no less than cruel as her father or brother. She swiftly rose and stood in a corner that was as far from him as it could be. She began to look at Razeth with fear again, after being treated so poorly by all the men she ever knew she was no longer able to look past her painful memories to see not all men were the same.
(Changed this.)

Razeth glanced up at Laurel's hasty retreat. He grumbled as he stood up and pointed to the bed, "Alright, fine! You can have it, it's all yours. Enjoy! Lord forbid you'd have to sit by the likes if me." Razeth snarled, as he moved to the far corner by the door and laid down on the floor. He closed his eyes to try and get some sleep.

Last edited:
(I'm going to make him soon.)
Cyra stood up to draw the curtains closed as night began to fall into the room, and returned to her seat beside Andorra. "What is he like? I've never met him since he so rarely visits, but have heard many rumors about him."

( Umm, how would I know this, if he's still an idea of yours? :lau I'll do my best. ;) )
"He's very kind and generous man. He's giving to a fault and dedicated to our preservation." Andorra replied thoughtfully.

( No, I don't have that kind of time. I have four on this RP, that's enough. Everyone already has to wait so long for my replies, it's not fair to them. Besides, Sophia needs a friend. Hint, hint! :gig )
(Yeah, I understand. I've decided to stop playing Mesquite and Aurienne as I need to make more characters for this rp.)

Razeth glanced up at Laurel's hastily retreat. He grumbled as he stood up and point to the bed, "Alright, fine! You can have it, it's all yours. Enjoy! Lord forbid you'd have to sit by the likes if me." Razeth snarled, as he moved to the far corner by the door and laid down on the floor. He closed his eyes to try and get some sleep.

Laurel cringed as his voice rose. Sensing his sudden flash of anger she remained to scared to move from where she sat, saying nothing to defend her actions. She had learned silence was the best choice after many fights with her father.

Last edited:
"Oh, then let me down easy. If not impressed, then disappointed? " Dimitri stated curiously.
"I would hardly call it disappointment," Alexis laughed lightly. "I find your comments amusing. And slightly impressive," she shot a sideways glance at him, waiting for an answer.

Back
Top Bottom