Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

Laurel cringed as his voice rose. Sensing his sudden flash of anger she remained to scared to move from where she sat, saying nothing to defend her actions. She had learned silence was the best choice after many fights with her father.

Razeth was exhausted from his own procedures. It wasn't long before he was in an uneasy rest. He dreamed of his training and of ways to improve. That was his only way out of this cell. He had to prove himself worthy.

(What animal is he after?)

( Clouded leopard )

Last edited:
"I would hardly call it disappointment," Alexis laughed lightly. "I find your comments amusing. And slightly impressive," she shot a sideways glance at him, waiting for an answer.

"Thank you for such high praise. I do try to be charming when at all possible. " Dimitri said with humorous flair. "Besides, I'll take slightly impressive over totally depressive any day." He added.

"Thank you for such high praise. I do try to be charming when at all possible. " Dimitri said with humorous flair. "Besides, I'll take slightly impressive over totally depressive any day." He added.
"If you call that high praise, then you must have low standards," Alexis said jokingly, but quickly added a chuckle in case he thought she was serious.

Razeth was exhausted from his own procedures. It wasn't long before he was in an uneasy rest. He dreamed of his training and of ways to improve. That was his only way out of this cell. He had to prove himself worthy.

Laurel kept herself awake by thinking about every detail of the past day. She had paid careful attention to everything and everyone around her in the hope of finding a way out of this awful place. As the hours passed she grew more tense, being reminded by every footstep she heard outside the cell that someone would soon come for her.

Last edited:
Dimitri sighed dramatically, "You make it sound as if low standards is a bad thing. It has a plus side, you're never disappointed. " He explained with humor.
"True," Alex nodded. "And speaking of standards, are we still going nowhere in particular, or is there somewhere you'd like to go?" She asked with a smile, well aware that standards had nothing to do with the question.

Back
Top Bottom