Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

Laurel kept herself awake by thinking about every detail of the past day. She had paid careful attention to everything and everyone around her in the hope of finding a way out of this awful place. As the hours passed she grew more tense, being reminded by every footstep she heard outside the cell that someone would soon come for her.

Razeth started jerking in his sleep almost as if he was in restraints. He snarled as his claws came out. He slashed and snapped at the dream Ryker. Then all at once, he stopped moving as he suddenly awoken. He looked to his hands and called back the claws. He looked to Laurel as he sat up in his corner. He stared at her as he saw her upon the floor. "You're into power plays, I see. I give you the bed and you don't even use it." He replied gruffly.

"True," Alex nodded. "And speaking of standards, are we still going nowhere in particular, or is there somewhere you'd like to go?" She asked with a smile, well aware that standards had nothing to do with the question.

Dimitri sniffed the air and looked to Alexis. "Hungry? We could head to the cafeteria, if you are? Not all the food is decent, but most of it is." He replied in a loud whisper.

Dimitri sniffed the air and looked to Alexis. "Hungry? We could head to the cafeteria, if you are? Not all the food is decent, but most of it is." He replied in a loud whisper.
"I went there earlier to see what the food was like, and I think 'decent' is being a bit generous," Alexis chuckled. "But sure, if you're hungry then let's go. Not like we have anything better to do."

Last edited:
"I went there earlier to see what the food was like, and I think 'decent' is being a bit generous," Alexis chuckled. "But sure, if you're hungry then let's go. Not like we have anything better to do."

Dimitri chuckled, "Busted! I was just trying to get you to keep an open mind. But I'm not really hungry. So what shall we do then? I offered my only inspiration." He said with some consideration.

Razeth started jerking in his sleep almost as if he was in restraints. He snarled as his claws came out. He slashed and snapped at the dream Ryker. Then all at once, he stopped moving as he suddenly awoken. He looked to his hands and called back the claws. He looked to Laurel as he sat up in his corner. He stared at her as he saw her upon the floor. "You're into power plays, I see. I give you the bed and you don't even use it." He replied gruffly.

Laurel watched Razeth as he began to move in his sleep from a safe distance. She became tense as he awoken, remembering what had last been said. "It wasnt what I wanted." She said softly as she lifted her head to meet his gaze. "It is only what you had wrongly assumed I wanted." She stated in a respectful tone, already bracing herself for the angry words she knew he would speak.

Dimitri chuckled, "Busted! I was just trying to get you to keep an open mind. But I'm not really hungry. So what shall we do then? I offered my only inspiration." He said with some consideration.
"It's a bit too late for open minds, at least where this cafeteria food is concerned," Alexis said. After thinking a moment, she looked up to say, "We're not allowed outside, are we?"

Back
Top Bottom