Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

Casey shrugged then squeezed Amara's hand gently "I think that's it, at least it's all I can think of for now. I'm sure we will have other needs when more of us are done with the school part."

Amara looked up at Emily in surprise, " You will? Um, thank you, thank you very much." She said hurriedly with a nod of her head as she turned and gave Casey a beaming smile. Not only was she going to see what she could do about making some sort of outside space, but she was also going to get her some clothes.
Emily rose from her seat and smoothed her skirt down. "I will make this priority on my itinerary—next to the earlier incident—" she looked knowingly at Casey, "and arrange a meeting to discuss all this with Ioan immediately," she said, smiling. "If either of you, or anyone else for that matter, has any more suggestions, please don't hesitate to mention them."

Atalanta crossed her arms as she smirked at him. "Someone up to nothing, as you claim you are, isn't that tense," she observed aloud.

(Are you going to acknowledge Ares? :p )
Yeah, just where is she? Like which of the three is she talking to? I'm thinking Luca but just wanted to check.//

"Nothing. Just bored, that's all." Dryden said.

Ares stopped short when he spotted the massive dark wolf ahead. Attacker immediately flashed through his head. Big, burly, definitely mean looking—but then, maybe he was a bit bias, being a feline himself. He shifted, then straightened, rolling his shoulders back. "Heya," he said, raising a hand briefly in greeting.

Luca's eyes jumped to the male's face, not recognizing him. He moved his head slightly up to acknowledge he had heard him and also to say hi. He cocked his head, his large ears flopping to one side. "Who are you?"

Ellie laughed, "Oh if you thought the garlic pretzels were bad you better stay on that side of the table. Pretty sure that dip just made my breath smell interesting in the very least." She said covered her mouth a little as she spoke.

( :gig )

Lyra gave Alexis a smile and nodded. She sat up and shifted into her skunk form and sat back on her haunches and looked at both of them for a minute. Then to show her that she was not going to spray anything or anyone she marched over to Zaine and climbed in his lap and pushed at his hand with her cute little nose.
"Then you have no reason to fear my fangs," Samantha said, grinning out of humor and for the sake of showing said fangs. "I will most certainly stay over here."
• • •
Alexis hesitantly reached forward, seeing Zaine do so, and ran her hand slowly down the skunk's spine. "Aww," she said, smiling in adoration, "It is like a cat. Only tinier—at least compared to mine—and, honestly, cuter."

Zaine chuckled softly at her excitement. He gently pet Lyra's little skunk chin and forehead. "Without the infamous skunk scent, she'd be just as good as any housepet, really," he said decidedly.

Yeah, just where is she? Like which of the three is she talking to? I'm thinking Luca but just wanted to check.//

"Nothing. Just bored, that's all." Dryden said.
Luca's eyes jumped to the male's face, not recognizing him. He moved his head slightly up to acknowledge he had heard him and also to say hi. He cocked his head, his large ears flopping to one side. "Who are you?"
(Atalanta is near the main lab, I guess, if that's where Dryden is. The lab is bottom floor of the mansion (not mentioned in opening post) where all Ryker's peeps reside.)

"What's your name?" Atalanta asked, cocking her head to the side as she eyed him.
• L •
(Ares can't speak wolf ;) )

Ares frowned slightly as he took a step closer to the wolf. "Looking for something?" He asked, raising an eyebrow skeptically.

"What's your name?" Atalanta asked, cocking her head to the side as she eyed him.
• L •
(Ares can't speak wolf ;) )

Ares frowned slightly as he took a step closer to the wolf. "Looking for something?" He asked, raising an eyebrow skeptically.

"Dryden." Dryden said, "yours?"

Luca rolled his eyes and shifted into his human form. "Who are you?" he said again, ignoring the males question.

Emily rose from her seat and smoothed her skirt down. "I will make this priority on my itinerary—next to the earlier incident—" she looked knowingly at Casey, "and arrange a meeting to discuss all this with Ioan immediately," she said, smiling. "If either of you, or anyone else for that matter, has any more suggestions, please don't hesitate to mention them."
"Thank you" Casey said then glanced to Amara and smiled to her again. Something occurred to him and he looked back to Emily "I, um. I do have another question. Is there someone that can get the bed frames out of our rooms, or a place we can take them to? We sleep in bear form, so we don't need the frames."

"Dryden." Dryden said, "yours?"

Luca rolled his eyes and shifted into his human form. "Who are you?" he said again, ignoring the males question.
"Atalanta," Atalanta said, smiling as she stuck out a slightly deformed hand to shake. "Chameleon, tattooist, sister, and single," she added, her smile growing on the last occupation, which she only added as a joke.
• • •
Ares crossed his arms as he stared the boy down. "Name's Ares," he said, in a slightly bored tone. "And you are?"

"Thank you" Casey said then glanced to Amara and smiled to her again. Something occurred to him and he looked back to Emily "I, um. I do have another question. Is there someone that can get the bed frames out of our rooms, or a place we can take them to? We sleep in bear form, so we don't need the frames."
"Bear form, huh," Emily said, chuckling lightly. "I can ask. But are you sure? I mean, what if one evening you just want to experience sleep in human form and your only option is the cold tile floor? Besides, that doesn't leave you much byway of seating options if they are removed." She wanted to be considerate of their animal natures, but also practical since moving beds was a rather strange task.

Back
Top Bottom