Chinese Painted Button Quail 10,20,30, OR 40

Barn Yard Birds

In the Brooder
7 Years
Feb 5, 2012
Hi,
Chinese Painted Button Quail eggs for hatching

10 qty Chinese Painted Button Quail extras if I have them.. $5.00 add in Shipping $6.00 Total $11.00

20 qty Chinese Painted Button Quail extras if i have them..$10.00 add in Shipping $6.00 Total $16.00

30 qty Chinese Painted Button Quail extras if I have them $15.00 add in Shipping $10.00 Total $25.00

40 qty Chinese Painted Button Quail extras if I have them $20.00 add in Shipping $10.00 Total $30.00

I can do larger quanitys just ask for pricing

I only accept Paypal........

Just send me a PM I will send you my email address for payment

Birds are in clean cages not on wire.

Last edited:
sorry didnt get back to you sooner been busy out with birds growing growing they are building more cages and brooders.. any ways

I have the birds in colonys and I have 2 colonys right now.
colony one has
  • The Blueface
  • The Cinnamon
  • The Fawn
  • The Redbreasted
  • The Splashed-Button
  • The White Button
  • some Grey and White Tuxedos
but most of them are blue face and white
and they are giving me tuxedos, fawn, cinnamon, redbreasted
a couple of splash but I havent got one white bird out of any of the babies I have hatched and I have like 6 white ones.
I am very pleased they are mostly blue ...and healthy..
but this last batch that just hatched I got more fawns and splashes out of them and they are about 3 weeks old now.

I have 4 colonys and working on my 5th and 6th colony.. I recently picked up some button quail from a lady and I have mixed them with some of my babies i hatched to see what I get from them...But they will still be a awhile...
I know everyone has there opions and ideas of how to house the button quail. But what has worked best for me is to put them in colonys and in a brooder type long cage with access from the top and this way they aren't spokd and cant see when anyone approaches them and they have flurished and give me sometimes 2 eggs a day..they have food constantly. they are well feed..better then me.. lol...

If you are interested let me know. I just bought 3 more incubators and I am about to put the eggs in them. but I will always eggs every day...

I am sure that would be 10 eggs for $5.00 plus $6 shipping total $11.00
but this is not my ad

if they are $10 an egg I will sell you mine! I just toss them or fed them back to the birds.

Last edited:
hi,
my name is wendy I am interested in your eggs and would like to order 10 of them. If you have any available please let me know and I can send you address and payment. Please also let me know total amount due
thanks
wendy racine
[email protected]
815-762-8271

Do you have any infertile eggs you would like to sell to me? I'm N egg artist!

Hello,
Well grandmabird would be right. 10 eggs are $5 and $ 6 for shipping makes $11.00

Thank you all who stops by and looks. Have a wonderful day every day

if anyone is interested in eggs please contact Me :)

Hello again,

I also have many new colors that are laying. Some call them hybrids. They are beutiful when i am to be still long enough i will take some pics. But some of these eggs will be from the hybrids as well. Thank you for looking

Back
Top Bottom